US$199
Courtyard
US$129
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$160
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$125
HIExpress.com
US$257
Cancelon
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$220
US$208
Priceline
  • Pool
The Fig Tree and Company(Jacksonville Beach)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetfront desksmall poolhousekeeping staffwafflesstayed here for one nightnice stayquick tripbusiness triphard boiled eggsample parkingbreakfast areahot tubeach morningcontinental breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulclean rooms
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel across the street from the beach. Staff are friendly and helpful, and if you want a Starbucks it is across the street inside the Marriott. Room is a little bit older but Clean. It's a 45 min drive to west side from here and is just south of Neptune beach, just east of A1A.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 53businesstraveler69
Spencer W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We are thrilled that your stay was enjoyable and have shared your feedback with our team members to motivate and improve our services. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Jacksonville Beach.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I were in Jacksonville Beach. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn. We were greeted immediately. The attendant was friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and well laid out. I also liked the location. The continental breakfast was nicely done and was plentiful. We both enjoyed it. If you in Jacksonville give it a try.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Spencer W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Mike G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Jacksonville Beach. We are thrilled that you and your wife enjoyed yourselves during your stay. We strive to meet your expectations with a clean facility and welcoming smiles. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to Jacksonville Beach.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Charged extra - did not honor agreed upon rate - for a nice room. I was looking forward to staying so close to the beach. My coworker went by in person to speak to the manager and verified with him I would receive the Federal rate. When I checked in, I asked again and the rate was confirmed, (although a higher rate was listed when I booked.) All good, so I thought. A letter slipped under my door after 11 pm said that they decided not to honor the rate. The next day when I stopped by to discuss, they gave a lower rate to someone who walked in with NO RESERVATION! Seriously? When I complained, the clerk agreed to give me the same walk-in rate for the second night only! The excuses and lack of integrity reflects poorly on this brand.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jason K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

GeorgiePeach1733,

Thank you for taking the time to share for your experience regarding your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites. I apologize for the experiences you faced regarding the rate of your stay during your visit. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We had family members book 6 rooms for three nights for a wedding. The rooms are your typical Fairfield rooms, in need of updating. The night associate was very friendly, besides her everyone was less than helpful. One member checked out and realized her phone charger was left behind. She immediately called the desk to see if some one could get it and leave it at the front desk for another family member to get it. There was no attempt what so ever to assist in getting the phonbe charger. The lady at the front desk told us she's the only one here and it would take over an hour before she can look for it. This was 6 hours after the initial phone call. We are loyal Marriott guests, this last stay may be our last.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jason K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

J G,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is vital to us improving the quality of your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take pride in our guest service. Unfortunately, we did not live up to all of your expectations.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was sincerely warm and friendly, Elizabeth was very helpful. You feel at home in the suite, very comfortable bed. I could have slept for the whole day. The breakfast had a variety of items, something for even the picky eaters. When we return to the area we would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Spencer W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay and can't wait for your next visit to Jacksonville Beach.