“More than you expect.”

Add it.
Renna's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This was a little strip center place very close to our hotel, so it was picked for proximity as much as anything. We wanted a place that ranged from basic pasta to good pizza to more elaborate Italian dishes. Renna's is a casual place that is very clean with a very efficient staff. I love places where the staff is clearly always working, and this was a great example of that. The food was really good and comes with quite a lot for your money. Great local place.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Clearly Renna's has the best pizza in JAX. It was only a take out order but the pizza is always wonderful.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Renna's is consistently very good in all respects: great pizza's done to your request, done nicely if you have special request; i.e. we like ours with less cheese and a bit more well done too.
Grilled chicken Greek Salad is a standby and my "usual" with real Kalamata olives--none of the cheap canned black pretend olives either.
The facility is real basic and unpretentious.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Stopped in at the recommendation of the hotel staff. We had a slice of pizza and a cold beer. Very nice staff. The ingredients are fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Born & raised in Brooklyn, I know what pizza is supposed to look & taste like. Renna's is the closest I've found here in North Florida. Pizza is thin crust, sauce to mozzarella ratio is spot on. Their sausage & pepper & onion hero is also excellent. Try it without sauce. They EVEN have zeppoles - which are delicious but they are triangular & served with either chocolate or raspberry dipping sauce (??!!) Every NYer knows that zeppoles are roundish like a small donut without the hole & that the only thing on them should be powered sugar. But having said that, when I get a craving I do order up some, plain, then take them home & shake some sugar on them :)
I highly recommend Renna's & it will continue to be my pizza stop.