“Really good pizza”

Al's Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza night while travelling. Als was close to our hotel so decided to give it a try. Nothing fancy but plenty of booths & tables. Service was efficient. Thin crust cheese pizza was terrific. In the mood for a root beer but they were out of the IBC Diet. The water in Jacksonville is awful so ordered bottled water instead. Would definitely stop here again when the pizza mood strikes.

1  Thank Yvonne B

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Thursday are the best with $1 house wine, beer and cheese pizza slices. Keep your eyes out on the web and things like the Mint Magazine for coupons.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Deluxe pizza for myself and someone I was visiting at a living facility as they said they would love a good pizza. Pizzas are not my thing but my wife said Al's was good. I arrived 15 minutes later and had to wait a further 10 minutes. It smelt very good. When I got to the home Frank was really hungry and waiting for me. I was surprised as I truly enjoyed the Pzza. Frank was delighted so it was a job well done.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This place is the real deal, excellent pizza. Nice crispy crust and they don't go cheap on the toppings. Service is always friendly and fast.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We needed food and this place made it for us. We shared a calzone and a salad and we had a hard time finishing. The taste of the calzone and marinara sauce were outstanding. I would come back and recommend it to anyone looking for a good meal.