US$189
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$160
Hotels.com
US$129
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$125
HIExpress.com
US$257
Cancelon
All reviewsthe penthousebeautiful historic hotelrooftop loungedessert tableevent spacemy personal favoritea small shopping centerbottomless mimosaspork slidersshrimp cocktailchain hotelssitting roombeach towelsan awesome viewoverlooking the oceancleaning staffbrunch
Reviewed 3 January 2018

First off, this hotel is a little rough around the edges, but that IS NOT a bad thing! It's old but it's very cool. Our room didn't look like your typical hotel room. There was a living room area, then the bathroom was in a hallway area and then the bedroom was separate. Also there was a great view of the ocean. The continental breakfast was delicious and the staff was charming. We ate dinner in the penthouse restaurant and it was delicious. Not a ton to pick from but we like it! We would love to go back when we can stay longer!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Came from Central Florida for family Christmas. In the past the has attended church services and then had a fine dining meal. This year the mob wanted brunch and this place was chosen. We hosted the mob several years ago for Easter and had some experience there.

We arrived on time and were immediately seated. Server was friendly as he explained options and beverage choices.

Most members were happy and enjoyed themselves but there were several problems. Of the proteins the Ham was flavorful and moist. the Prime Rib was cooked properly but flavorless and bland. There was an egg station but the chef was overpowered by demand, He had two small pans to cook in, one time I counter ten people waiting. Vegetables had the same issue, flavorless and bland. Stuffing had small degree of flavor, mashed potatoes had none. Hummus was probably the worst I have had in years; absolutely no flavor and no hint of garlic.

For dessert I tried Bread Pudding, this was excellent.

Overall I do not think this met the expectation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I knew Casa Marina when my daughter invited me to Martinis Night. This place has an outdoor terrace with a spectacular view of the beach. The service is nice, the cocktails very good and the prices just. That night there was live music. We had a happy time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Casa Marina for a wedding weekend. Beautiful setting. Excellent staff were professional, accommodating, welcoming and easily handled arrangements with efficiency. Wedding arrangements were flawless. Food was excellent. Rooms aren't huge, but they're comfortable and had everything one needed. The only negative was that the nightclub tends to be noisy till about midnight. But I'd stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was scheduled to stay in a bridal sweet with the bride the night before her wedding. Earlier in the year we were informed by a previous wedding party that we ran into that we should ask for a room not above the dining room because the bride got no sleep due to noise. We forgot and was placed in room 218. THIS WOMAN DID NOT DO THE NOISE JUSTICE. We got in late at about 11 and the noise was unbearable. Zero exaggeration when I say the entire room was shaking so much from the bass I had to catch lose items on my bed that started to fall off.

As Maid of Honor I stormed downstairs in a rage but the front desk attendant was extremely kind. She informed me that they have guests walk out just about every weekend. They lost $1,000 in one week alone due to noise complaints. The club goes every Friday and Saturday night until almost 2 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, I live locally and I high tailed the bride right out of there. She comped our room and was very gracious. However, I don't care how much money they make at the bar upstairs I fully believe this establishment is not capable of having things both ways. They cannot be a hotel and wedding venue AND a bumpin' club. Club all you want but don't do it when we paid a ton of money to stay there and don't do it above my room.

I was outraged that they are fully aware of the problem and continue to just make worthless apologies and go about their business not caring about their customer retention. Even their staff hates the idea of the club being right above the rooms!

There was absolutely nothing special about the outdated cramped old rooms. They offer nothing special compared to the many ocean front hotels that neighbor them all around. I've never been so disappointed in an establishment and their lack of care for their guest considering their main purpose in existence is basically to rent beds so people can sleep. They just flat out don't care about the quality of sleep their guests receive I guess..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family