Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Fairfield Inn
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$119
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$183
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$209
  • Pool
The Fig Tree and Company(Jacksonville Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitocean viewacross the streetomelet stationpool areastarbucks coffeeoceanfront roomchairs and umbrellasgreat oceanfrontbreakfast buffetstaff was friendlyan umbrellafront desk staffnice propertyhigher floornice poolwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We got a room facing the ocean. The view was amazing! Love it! And most importantly, it is walking distance to the beach!

Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable that allows me to sleep 12 hours straight to catch up sleep and feel well rested!

Amenities provided were adequate.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This was our first trip to Jacksonville. We loved the Courtyard. It was clean, has a great beach, friendly staff. We loved the fire pit! Pam was amazing. She works the omelet station. She makes a mean omelet! She is just a breath of sunshine. She greeted us both mornings with a big smile and a laugh. We will definitely return to this hotel! Thank you

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We have stayed at the JAX Beach Courtyard annually for at least the past six years and are always eager to return. The staff are welcoming, especially Lisa, the Guest Services Manager, and Roseanne, the Concierge. Kate, Jenna, and Angela are also pleasant, courteous and helpful. We love the location because we can walk to restaurants (especially Metro Diner), walk and bicycle on the beach and wake up to sunrises! Housekeeping is attentive and the room is clean, comfortable and well maintained. Each room has a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave oven. Parking is also complimentary. This is a casual, comfortable, friendly property that we truly enjoy.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the pool and an unobstructed view of the beach if ocean front is requested.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I've stayed here several times. As a rewards member, I always receive the type of room I request (beachfront, balcony -- I'm hoping the hotel will consider adding screen doors at some point so the glass door can be left open while sleeping). The hotel is only steps from the beach. I love the fact that there is NO SMOKING allowed on the balconies. However...couple of things. The TV channel selection in the fitness center and lobby is great the but selection in the rooms is limited. Why aren't they the same? Also, the internet connection during this visit was spotty at best. I had paid for the premium access and it did not work half the time. When I mentioned it to the clerk upon check-out, he deducted the additional charge from the bill. I thought that was nice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank roadtripindiana
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I love this hotel my view from the room was awesome. The check in process was easy and the staff members were all very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The pool area has a pool bar and they serve sandwiches which we found convenient for lunch. You do have to look for deals to get a good price on the room because they are a little pricey but overall I would recommend this place to all my friends and family and co-workers.

Room Tip: The ocean front rooms with the balcony have the best view but don't get a room closet to the pool because it could get loud.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family