My Wife and I just stayed here last weekend, and we will say that it was the most enjoyable stay we've had in a hotel this summer out of several trips!!! You could literally stay here several days and eat, drink and relax without ever having to leave the property!!!
The staff really stand out here and the following need special recognition: Nicki, bartender at the Tiki Bar was friendly, helpful and made a mean "blue angel", they even kept serving in the pouring rain, and we hung in there with them! We watched her work a wedding reception the next night, and her sincerity was obvious!! Mr. G. Luck, who helped serve food and provided general hospitality around the pool and Tiki Bar was one of the friendliest and hardest working staff members we have encountered while traveling. He appears to love his job and was driven to ensure everyone was happy. Justin, the Assistant Manager continously walked around the property and checked to see if we had what we needed and that we were being served. He was observed working well into the evening and was always accessible. We stayed at a Hilton Resort in Orlando 2 weeks prior, and did not get near the service nor did we feel welcomed like we did at this hotel. The excellent customer service was noticed and should be commended!!
The hotel was clean, even though beach front properties are hard to maintain, and we experienced no problems with any of the 3 elevators that were always working. There was a minor issue with our toilet but it corrected itself so we did not report it (room 618). We had a partial beach front view and we thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Complimentary Breakfast was great for a hotel (we ate eggs, sausage, oatmeal, grits, etc.) and placing the coffee bar separate from the food was a great idea to minimize traffic jams during breakfast. There is a lot of seating in two different areas, but we ate outside by the pool both mornings we were there.
Wonderful staff, great pool, fun Tiki Bar
and easy beach access make this a perfect spot that we will visit again and refer our family and friends to!!!
Thanks Hampton Inn!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy private access to the beach for breathtaking sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. We also offer the largest swimming pool on the beach, a 120-foot heated pool and hot whirlpool grotto, featuring four waterfalls cascading from sculptured rock formations. Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need for a comfortable stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed®. For extra space and a touch of luxury, step up to one of the hotel's stylish suites, offering upgraded amenities such as a spacious work area with ergonomic desk chair. Catch up with work in the hotel’s fully equipped business center or make the most of your leisure time with a workout in the fitness center. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet, Relax at the Tides Bar while enjoying one of your favorite libations or purchase lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Comfort Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Comfort Inn