Vistana Beach Club(Jensen Beach)
US$252
US$135
US$151
US$139
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$163
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$85
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalet parkingnautical themebottled waterbagged iceindoor bargrowing painsgreat amenitiesroom servicemedical conferenceafternoon sunyoung childa breath of fresh airshrimp tacoshomemade pastabeach attendantssmaller poolsmall bags of ice
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed here several times in the last year. We arrived Monday and left this morning. Overall a great stay but I have to comment on one thing that really irked me.
Every morning we ate at Drift and really enjoyed the breakfast menu. This morning, our last day all we wanted was a cup of coffee to go. They charged us $4.00 for each of our coffees which were in to go cups.
They offer free water, cookies and fruit but charged us for 2 cups of coffee? Doesn’t make sense considering what we spent on 3 nights stay. Just a suggestion, they should offer a self serve coffee bar for those on the go.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meme5086
Ed G, General Manager at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Meme5086,

Thank you for expressing your thoughts and opinion. Not sure if you are aware, we do in fact offer "free" kurig coffee in all guestrooms for our guests, (as well as fruit, water, cookies....all included in your resort fee). The restaurant however does charge for coffee as well as other breakfast items at the restaurant outlets since we are not a food and beverage inclusive resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is beautiful, rooms are comfortable and roomy. The massage therapists in the spa are very talented! There is not one negative thing I can say...but I can tell you to find bug spray that will protect against "no-see-ems" as they LOVE the early morning and dusk weather near the beach.
Speaking of the beach....you don't even touch the sand before the beach attendants are ready to assist you. Ray Alvarez was very sweet to us, helpful with our set up and willing to answer any other questions we had. This guy and his "sidekick" (whose name I do not know) work in the hot sun all day, and not once did I see them being anything other than kind and helpful! Overall, my favorite weekend trip spot!

Room Tip: 2nd floor or higher ocean view...the sunrise is amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I consider myself a travel snob. I'm all about great service and hospitality and the staff here went the extra mile. The massages at the spa were amazing. The seclusion of the resort was A1. At times it felt like my hubbi and I were the only ones there. The pool was warm and never too crowded.
Food- Try the Fish Tacos (extra lime)
If you can find the lady from Trinidad, have her to fix you a mojito or rum punch at the bar. She was consistent with making strong drinks.
We started off in a corner room with a wrap around balcony overlooking the ocean and pool.
Because our room had ant issues, they upgraded us to a corner suite overlooking the ocean with a sitting area and gift bags. Again I say...Top Notch!
The beds were comfty and they didn't hesitate to give me extra feather pillows.
I asked last minute what I could do for my hubbi for father's day and they quickly put together chocolate covered strawberries and champagne and delivered it to our room before he returned from his meeting.
I can go on and on about the resort and the amazing staff...
Just go... you won't regret it♡
P.s. The robes feel INCREDIBLE

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grahamluxurytravel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to the Drift restaurant for lunch. Ordered a chicken dish with spinach.. No spinach asked the server is this supposed to have spinach? She said no and said "I thought it looked great with broccoli" Then she and another wait server came back to say it says spinach on the menu perhaps they are out of spinach. No bread offered though I saw it on other tables.. Very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Susan M

Hello Susan M,,

Humble apologies for what appears to be a substitution of one green vegetable for another. I regret that the server had not communicated prior to you ordering your lunch. We also had a Popeye look-a-like convention in the hotel at the same time and I fear that may be the cause.

Please come back and see us, we really do appreciate your business!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so pleasantly surprised when we walked into the lobby of this just 8 month old resort. The lobby was simply decorated, with neutral colors, comfy furniture, a living wall that rose two full stories, and a real sand sculpture beneath the floating staircase. We were promptly and warmly greeted by the reception staff as well as the valets. (Valet parking is free) We requested that our daughter, who had made her reservation days after ours, be assigned a room near ours when she checked in, and they graciously accommodated our request. When we got to our room on the 5th floor (via a sparkling, large mirrored elevator) we opened the lock with a key card that we just had to rest against a round pad by the door handle. So much easier to use than the ones you have to slide in and out of the slot! The room was smartly decorated with textured plank vinyl floors in a herringbone pattern that most people would mistake for genuine oak floors. The beds were visually very inviting with plenty of fluffy bedpillows, and layers of covers - mostly in white. The nautical theme of the decor fit perfectly with the beach location. Even the sliding "barn door" for the bathroom had a frosted porthole window. There was plenty of storage in the closet and dresser, and the white robes that were provided were an elegant touch. We smiled when we turned on the largest big screen tv that we have ever seen in a hotel room, and found that the opening screen welcomed us by name with our room number and the weather forecast. It is a non-smoking hotel, and everything not only looked sparkling clean, it smelled that way, too. Another very nice touch was the music that played out in the pool area. It sounded very new-age, it was serene, but not drippy, and the volume was perfect so that we could easily conduct conversations with the other guests around us. The pool area was very comfortably and smartly appointed as well, and the food and drinks we ordered poolside were priced fairly (but not cheaply!) and served by friendly and knowledgeable bartenders and wait staff.
We will be going back again!

Room Tip: Next time, we will pay the extra for ocean-front rooms, although we could see the intercoastal from our 5th floor balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family