“Always good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We eat here often when we are in Florida, food is always good, love the way the place is decorated for Christmas..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We stumbled upon this place as we were driving around and decided to check it out thinking we would come back later for dinner. What the heck, it was 4pm and I saw steamed clams on the menu and say no more!! Food, service, staff was perfect. Ended up returning on a Sunday night, our last night in the area, and was treated to some great music. A real find. Good job to all.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

The food is ok, but very fresh. The entertainment is fun but very loud. A great bar to meet friends and have a good time at. Restaurant side is a little shaky, the food could be a little better for the prices, as well as the level of cleanliness. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Fun place for drinking and live entertainment

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Visited Conchy Joe's on our travels to Stuart, FL. The atmosphere was pretty cool and we didn't have to wait to get a table at all. We went at night, so the place was lit up and that was neat.

I ordered a 1/2 lb of Shrimp and some Conch Fritters (I know, nothing creative, but I wasn't super hungry and this sounded yummy!) This was my first experience with Conch Fritters and I wasn't super impressed. Not sure if they would be better elsewhere or not. I also wasn't a fan of the Shrimp... they were slightly rubbery and the cocktail sauce wasn't very flavorful (closer to ketchup, really).

My Fiance did order the Conchy's Caribbean Shrimp and he wasn't really expecting what came out, but I tried it and it was quite tasty! So overall, I think the food is average with some being good and some mediocre. Not sure that I would go out of my way to go back, but glad I made the trip.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Quality of food is excellent, setting is beautiful. It is always packed. The grouper with horseradish crust and leeks is amazing! Good family place as well