“Excellent Servers and Food”

Pietro's On The River
Ranked #18 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Disappointed to see other reviews of Pietro’s that don’t seem to reflect our experience. My husband and I went to dinner here to celebrate our birthdays which are days apart. The service was excellent, the food was wonderful and dessert which we seldom have was really light and tasty too. I had a perfectly cooked Prime Rib with a baked potato and veggies and my husband had scallops with rice and veggies. All was presented very lovely, cooked well and totally enjoyable. It is not a cheap meal but well worth it, the serving staff is on top of it, the Chef is excellent. It is a beautiful old building with lovely wood inside and yes, it is not a new, contemporary building but lovely. The view is excellent and I would recommend.

1  Thank Expediatraveler06

Reviewed 28 May 2018

There was a group of us, about 8. Service was very good considering there were so many of us right at noon for lunch. Food was good and hot. The view is wonderful and the atmosphere was nice. We definitely enjoyed it.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant could be so much more.
The location is prime. The sunsets simply breathtaking the problem the restaurant is old & tired. The food is mediocre at best.
They have a full bar & plenty of parking.
The waitstaff tries but simply falls short.
Truly don’t know what the hype is about this place.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We went for Mother's Day and had a late afternoon reservation. Very mixed experience. First good, the service was excellent, the pasta station and carving stations were good and the wine was very good, especially for the price. The bad was everything else, the food at the buffet was a mess, picked over, not fresh and barely there in some cases. I wanted broccoli and about 4 or 5 sad looking pieces were left, so I went back about 15 minutes later, same story. The smoked salmon was dried out and I was afraid of the egg that went with it since it looked like it had been there for hours and was a mess all over everything. I can honestly say that the entire time we were there we didn't see anyone checking out the food or replacing it. It wasn't the end of the day, a number of people were seated after us, so it was surprising. The same with desserts, there were empty plates with no dessert left on them, the rest of the desserts were dried out, even the carrot cake which we figured would at least be moist. You can find better quality desserts in the super market, as a matter of fact, the next morning we went to a event at the resort we are staying at and the dessert with coffee was fresh and 100 times better.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 90, reserved the entire place , had to deal with last minute bad weather , and everything still went of wonderfully . I Can't thank Mr Pietro himself and his staff enough . Everything was 5 star across the board. Food, servers , setup, it was amazing.
Living in Georgia this was a big undertaking for us. Mr Pietro helped us over and over with our plans and arrangements.

I look forward to our getting back down to diner with Pietro's again.