“Good Local Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We had pizzas and beer. Everything was OK. Toppings weren’t skimpy and beer was cheap during happy hour. Is this the best pizza I’ve ever had? Well, no. But it will fill you up for not a lot of cash. That’s a good thing. You will leave happy. A good local Place.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I rarely if ever review pizza places since most pizza places are mediocre at best. The special few, I try to keep secret since they are always packed anyway.

My wife and I were staying at the Courtyard Marriott down the road from the restaurant. We were planning to head out to dinner but were exhausted, yet hungry. Options? Go on google and search pizza. We decided to give Surfside a call and ordered the tomato and basil pizza with sausage added. The very pleasant hostess told me the delivery would be within an hour.

About 30 minutes later, the delivery man knocks on the door and sets the box on the desk. Price was $18 and we tipped him well. The pizza was still quite hot but not too hot to immediately bite in. Wow...great crust, excellent tomatoes and basil and sausage that was not at all salty. Fantastic pizza. My only suggestion would be to ask hotel guests if they need paper plates and napkins.

I am fairly certain that the restaurant is good and fun but the takeout was excellent.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We arrived there from the Vistana (Starwoods) Beach Resort with our friends. Good home cooking. Great value, great specials, along with a modest happy hour. We sat at the bar and was greeted with very friendly service. During our visit to the Stuart area we ate at Brocks a few times and were not disappointed. If you're looking for a nice 'local' place with good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff and patrons, then this is the place to visit.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were told by someone at our nearby hotel that Monday night has a great pizza deal. Very casual spot - seemed to have many locals. Reasonable prices, especially the pizza!

1  Thank Soulefulltraveler
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch w/ another couple. Got behind a lot of takeout orders and waited FOREVER for our food. When we finally got it, the food was pretty good. Hubby loved his chicken tortilla soup. Have been there in the past and they have great soup and awesome pizza. There was some confusion about happy hour - had earlier been told it started at 11 when it didn’t actually start until 1. Great place for those at Nettles or ocean front condos.