“very good seafood but mostly fried.”

Schooners Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Very good seafood but mostly fried. Although I like fried seafood, my wife does not. The choices are there, but a little limited

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The service is always excellent - and the seafood always fresh, fresh, fresh! Theirs is the best Grilled Grouper I've ever had - and it keeps me coming back. Once in awhile, I'll try another of their delicious dinners - or stray for the stone crab - but, I return time and time again for the Grouper. Seriously the best!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Old fashioned, family owned Restaurant in Jupiter. Daily fresh cought fish on the menue, prepared to the finest cuisine.Besides fresh fish, a wide variety on delicious food. Very friendly service. Desert : SCHOONER PIE.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Met friends here for drinks. My wife and I had a lunch and it was very good. We sat at the bar and Toni the bartender took very good care of us. Friendly and a true professional.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My wife, 5 year old daughter and I had a very good lunch at Schooners. My wife had calms and the seafood kabobs. Her food was fantastic. My blackened Mahi-Mahi was very good and even my daughter’s spaghetti was very good. We enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and excellent service.