“Lunch at Sinclair's Redux”

Sinclair's Ocean Grill
Ranked #55 of 225 Restaurants in Jupiter
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

After my first negative first review, the restaurant responded and offered a complimentary lunch, which I accepted. I took a friend with me and our experience was completely different from the one that prompted my earlier review. We had the same waiter, but he was on his game. My steak salad was excellent.

Well done, Sinclair's. You addressed my issues beautifully, or should I say deliciously

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner here on a Sunday night. I had the scallops and they were cooked perfectly with wonderful side dishes. My husband had the tenderloin which was also cooked perfectly and he really enjoyed it. We shared a crab cake appetizer that was also selfish. Service was great with Rhonda taking great care of us. Thanks for a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

While staying at the Jupiter Beach Resort, we ate breakfast several times at Sinclairs. The food was good and the portions were ample. The waitresses who served us were slow and hard to find. very difficult to get a refill. We found the restaurant was overpriced.

Brandon B, Manager at Sinclair's Ocean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Good Morning Steven K,

Thank you very much for choosing our property as your destination of choice, I hope you had a wonderful time while here. As well I am thankful for your review of Sinclair's Ocean Grill, we will be sure to go over these remarks during our daily discussions with our team. Feed back is very important to our success and I apologize for any inconvenience our inabilities to properly serve you may have caused. We will work daily to improve on these areas to minimize experiences like yours.

Thank you again Steven K, hope to see you beck soon!

Sincerley,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food was very good and menu was very large. It was a bit pricey but that is common for the area. I loved the pork chop and the crab cake app was good as well. Fish tacos were ok, a little dry but very filling

Good Morning Mike H,

Thank you kindly for the nice review of Sinclair's Ocean Grill, glad to see you enjoyed your experience. Feed back is very beneficial to our training and success and were are very grateful for all reviews. Your remarks about the tacos and pricing will not go overlooked, we evaluate our menu strategy once and sometimes twice a year and will take that into consideration as we begin to change menus for the 4th quarter.

Thanks again Mike H, hope we have the chance to see you around soon at Sinclair's Ocean Grill.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I took a friend to Sinclair's yesterday. She ordered the seared yellowfin tuna bowl, I ordered the yellowfin tuna wrap. They were supposed to be prepared differently with different sides and ingredients. I even discussed the side options that came with the wrap with the waiter. What was delivered to the table were two tuna BOWLS, not a bowl and a wrap. When I told the waiter that there had been an error, he quickly removed my dish and took it back to the kitchen. What appeared a few minutes later were the contents of the tuna bowl - beets, lychee nuts and all - that I had just sent back, but in a wrap, not in a bowl. It was not the wrap I ordered - it was not the preparation I wanted. How lazy! I did not want to make a fuss since I did not want my friend to delay eating her lunch any longer than she already had, but this is unacceptable. Also, she ordered dessert - the creme brûlée - which tasted like is was left-over from the day before. Even the crust was soggy.

I expected better.

Brandon B, Manager at Sinclair's Ocean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for providing us with the feedback from you experience yesterday. I am very sorry to see your lunch was disappointing and agree we should have been better. Your remarks are valued as a training opportunity in which we will be sure to follow trough with. If you are able to contact me at the hotel, I would enjoy to learn more about your experience and hope this is not the last time we have the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerley,

Director of Food & Beverage

Been to Sinclair's Ocean Grill? Share your experiences!