“WAS the best, now maybe not”

Buonasera Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 224 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

On a very recent visit (my 4th of 'the season') I was rather disappointed, as I was on my 3rd visit. And it happened both times when I had guests...Scallops just so-so, with mashed potatoes on top. Curious presentation and not complimenting each other. Daughter had a pasta dish that was dry and tasteless... Stuffed Zucchini flowers were deep fried rather than lightly sauteed as in past. Again, ok, but not sumptuous as they have been in past. I will say the clams en brodo (appy) was excellent. One more try for me...

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Recommended by a friend in the beverage business this local spot was as advertised , authentic Italian food, well served and presented. Would look forward to returning and exploring the menu on an evening that is not as busy as this past Saturday. Service was friendly, but harried, however, the food did not seem to suffer. Adequate wine list, while they looked for and could not find the Dolcetto that was on their list that I selected, they replaced it with another Dolcetto that was quite nice and at the same reasonable price as my original selection. Worth a return visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Food and service here are superb. I have to think ythe very few reviews noting lackluster service are total anomalies.

Everything is exceptional. Try the specials - always worth it.

My parents have been going here for years now when they stay in Jupiter. They are treated like royalty (and it extends to the rest of the family) and always welcomed with open arms. It just makes the whole experience that much better and, given how good the food is, that's not easy! I salute the staff and kitchen.

I love this place - one of my favorite world wide.

1  Thank JB M
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

First, this is a very nice restaurant. White table clothes, wait staff dressed well, and a great wine list. Our food was very good, I enjoyed veal piccata. But I would skip the mussels. My complaint, and it's big, is that the service was sub par. Slow. If you pay big dollars for a meal, you should get timely service.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Met five other couples here for a friend’s birthday dinner. Service, food, wine, dessert (tiramisu), and cappuccinos were all great! My salmon was on the rare side, which many people enjoy. I should have asked for it to be cooked longer or sent it back but didn’t. It was still very good. The restaurant was very packed so reservations are suggested.

Alessandra T, Manager at Buonasera Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We value hearing from our clients both in the restaurant and online. Look forward to hosting you again. Kind regards...

Been to Buonasera Restaurant? Share your experiences!