“Delicious Chinese Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Bamboo Wok

Bamboo Wok
Ranked #91 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 2 October 2017

First, I should say that I am not a huge fan of Chinese food, but when my kids and husband wanted Chinese food we tried Bamboo Wok. I had some reviews that said the staff isn't friendly, but I found that to be untrue. All the staff was friendly to me, busy but still friendly. The food is really good. We had chicken sauteed dumplings, steamed pork dumplings, egg drop soup, Kung Pao Shrimp, shrimp egg roll, and a beef dish (forget the name ) and everything we had was hot, delicious, and tasted fresh. Coming from a person that doesn't like Chinese food, I surprisingly go back to this place again. It is a small restaurant, best for carry-out or delivery (we did carry-out) but there are 1-2 tables if one desires to eat in the restaurant. Reasonably priced, especially in high-priced Jupiter. A+++ on staff and food. My only complaint and this is super minor is that the fortune cookies were stale and old-tasting. A good fortune cookie following a great meal would be highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Food is great. Delivery is quick. But the pictures on their website are not of their food. In fact they don't even have the wide noodles pictured in one of the dishes. Caused great confusion and difficulty when trying to order for my family.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The best Chinese food in Florida they are from the Chinese neighborhood in Brooklyn truly authentic Chinese

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I was traveling with my parents and stopped in Jupiter for quick dinner. I chose bamboo wok since it has good reviews on yalp. As a Chinese, I have to say their food is excellent with very good price. Staff are very nice. Strongly recommend their sesame chicken.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Last minute decision to do Chinese take out after a long day at work. Looked at TA suggestions and went with Bamboo Wok.
Friendly young lady took our order, 10 minute turn around,food was ready on time as promised.
Delicious Honey garlic chicken entree. Loved the won ton soup!
Chicken Lo Mein was average but enjoyed it!
Will definitely go back and try other dishes.