“Bad food, bad service”

Add it.
China Star
Ranked #165 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

These people are always littering my property with their menus, so I decided to give them a try- Mistake. I couldn't find any trace of beef in my Monholian Beef and at last check, I thought pork fried rice was supposed to contain pork. There's a much better place off PGA and I'll stick with them.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The people working there have absolutely no passion for their job. This is a place where you order food, go get it, and that's it. The food is good and the price is right. But don't expect a lot of help from the people behind the counter.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

They serve good Chinese food and the order takes usually less than 10 minutes. However, it happened, that they put something different in my to go bag - not what I ordered. Beside that - if you are in a hurry and like Chinese - this is a good place to order take away! The prices are really nice - good for dining on a budget!!!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2015

This is not a restaurant to eat in. This is a basic Chinese Take Out place. And for that it is as good as it gets. Service is fast and dependable. Food is better than good. For fine dining go across the street to Mr. Zhang's. But for a at home dinner this is as good as Mr. Zhang's at a lesser cost. Soup, egg/shrimp rolls, BBQ ribs, all lo miens, shrimp, beef, pork dishes are very, very good. This is our family take out place.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This place is not clean and the food is horrible. I then went onto a local news website that shows "Dirty Restaurants" and they were on the list! Confirmed my observation, never again.