“Fun and fresh”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a huge fish fan but this place makes it good and interesting. Lots of places to sit in nooks and crannies and with different views and ambience. Love being on the water and I love lights, of which there are many!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They say the 3 most important things for any business is location (x3). U-Tiki has the location. But i'm sad to say the food was just OK, if not blah. No good bourbon either.
Of the 5 of us dining, no one was thrilled with their meal. Service was OK. And shouldn't a salad contain more than just lettuce? (Seriously).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for bar food and cocktails right by the ocean. People are all there for a good time and that we did have. Highly recommend for snacks and cocktails.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did a couples night here 3 weeks ago. The view was fantastic and majestic. Food though was so so. But what really killed it for me was the wait time of 1.5 hours for a table. But I hear that length of wait time is normal for a friday or saturday night. I'll definitely go again, but not on a weekend evening after 6pm.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were traveling back from South Florida to Central Florida and were looking for a nice place to have lunch in the Jupiter area. We were hoping to find a place on the water. U-Tiki Beach is located across the water from the Jupiter Lighthouse. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the view. The patio tables each had an umbrella to provide shade from the sun and there was a breeze off the water. For those who do not enjoy eating on the patio, there are tables located under the roof in an open air style setting. I had the BBQ Shrimp flatbread which was a little messy but very delicious. My husband enjoyed the grouper sandwich with fries. Both of my children ordered the cheeseburgers with fries. The sandwiches were a good size and did not go to waste. The service was good and our server offered drinks to go which is always a plus for me. We enjoyed the lunch, the view, and plan to go back the next time we are in Jupiter.

Been to U-Tiki Beach? Share your experiences!