“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We were here a little while ago and loved our lunch. It wasn't so hot then and it's such a pretty area. On the water and restaurants and shops. Just so nice. Tommy B never disappoints. Their bread and butter is great to start, and their fish is always good. Love this restaurant and so glad there's one in South Florida, especially here in Palm Beach county.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

What a refreshing change. Relaxed dining with linen on the tables. Tables well spaced.
Food cooked fresh to order, good selection on menu. Our order came exactly as requested, and well presented.
Good table hosting.
Enjoyed every minute we were here.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped in for lunch on Sunday and ended up spending a few hours. The food was good and prices are reasonable. I would recommend that something be done about the street parking that blocks the view of the water from the tables. Otherwise outstanding.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I split the Ahi Tuna Tacos and Salmon salad bowl. Perfect meal! Everything was perfect. And they split the salmon bowl in the kitchen to make it easy for us to eat. Bar service a bit slow. Only one server on and fairly busy. But great food!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

A recent happy hour visit was very disappointing. While the food was eventually very good, the order was initially wrong (an item was forgotten and then took forever to bring out), and the service was very slow and inattentive throughout the visit. Very frustrating, especially considering the prices.

TommyBahama1, Manager at Tommy Bahama Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your review and comments. I am sorry to hear that we did not perform well on the service side. We should be at our best at all times and we were not on your visit and I apologize. Please contact me and I will do all that I can to make it up to you.

Thanks,