“Good food and nice outside seating”

Old Florida Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 229 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went there for an early dinner and sat outside on a cool night. The food was good, the service very nice, just a little slow - that's the only reason for not giving a 5 rating. We enjoyed the food and our time there.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

First time here as we were looking for a new place to try in Jupiter. There for lunch on Sunday the 12th of January 17, my wife had the shrimp and scallops over angel hair pasta and loved it, I had the Italian flat bread pizza, and was enjoyed it tremendously. Service was attentive and prompt. We highly would recommend this resturant.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We ate here last night and upon a recommendation from our waitress we tried the cracked conch appetizer. It was fabulous.

Drinks were good, the conch chowder was a bit thin but very tasted. Our waitress was very attentive even though we were sitting outside and she also had tables to serve inside.
Great service, friendly staff, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Second visit and I sat in the same seat at the bar as the first time for dinner. Enjoyed watching Monday Night Football. Friendly staff. I have a feeling this place may "fly under the radar" but is right up there with the best in the area with their type of menu. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I go here all the time. The staff is friendly, the vibe is relaxed, and the food is delicious! I would recommend the conch sandwich with fries. Their honey mustard and remoulade sauce is the best I've tried anywhere! Don't forget the $9 pitcher of margaritas.