“Sushi was solid”

Nitrogen Bar Grill & Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Nitrogen Bar Grill & Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 223 Restaurants in Jupiter
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: A 1920's themed Speakeasy featuring Asian Inspired Gastropub Cuisine with a full bar and amazing craft cocktails. Our Asiatic Cuisine is Center stage at Nitrogen with a full sushi bar, beautifully appointed dining room and our communal Chef's Table featuring Omakase style tasting dinners. Our culinary team uses local seasonal ingredients whenever possible, procuring the best seafood and meat that are sustainably sourced and produced. We always use responsibly grown vegetables and ingredients while building a personal relationship with our local farms and artisans.
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Went here for my wife's birthday and we were very impressed. My wife had a Moscow mule which was delicious. We ordered sashimi platter and were were blown away by the quality of the fish and how fresh it was. It melted in your mouth. We also got the spicy tuna roll and Nitrogen roll. The Nitrogen roll was possibly the best and most unique roll we have ever had. The atmosphere of this place is very cool. The waitress was very nice but she really did not understand the whole gluten free thing which did make us nervous.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have to agree with other reviews. It's a little confusing. The food is good, not fanatastic, but good. Service was very good.

The atmosphere and ambiance trying to be created here, along with the pricing belongs on the east side, not in a Winn Dixie shopping plaza.

If I want to pay top dollar for dinner, I'll go East where at least I have a water view.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Note to reader: I will preface this entire post by saying that the tempura sweet potato fries are reason enough to visit Nitrogen.

I had the millionaire's bacon, the filet tartare and Asian pork tacos. And if you read my note, I also had the sweet potato fries.

Firstly, everything I ate was very good and, to me, was better than 70% of the food I've tried in Palm Beach County. There was just something lacking overall that keeps me from giving Nitrogen a 5.

On the alcohol front, you would be hard pressed to find a better and more diverse selection of alcoholic beverages on happy hour anywhere within 15 miles. It may actually be even better than anything west palm has to offer. During happy hour everything on their drink menu (only excluding premium wines) is 50% off. And if you are a bourbon fan, I've yet to find a bar/restaurant with a better selection. Not to mention they are all half off from 5-7.

One knock I've heard is that it can be a little pricey. Even outside of happy hour the prices are as good or better than most restaurants in the area when you factor in creativity and quality of ingredients.

The staff is very friendly and it being family-run takes it to another level.

They are only open Tuesday-Saturday, but they have happy hour available from 5-7 everyday.

Whether you live in the area and have not been, or if you're visiting from out of town, Nitrogen is definitely worth your time. And if you try the sweet potato fries (w/siracha mayo) you'll find a reason for a return visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We met our son for bites and drinks after work here. The guys had sushi which they said was excellent! I had tapas--the asparagus one is especially memorable.

We sat at the bar, and I can't say enough about our bartender, Mike. He was very knowledgeable and a superb mixologist! The bar is very well stocked with anything you'd want, but especially single malt whiskey. Just go there.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Made a last minute reservation for Saturday night at 7pm for two. I was surprised that it was as quiet as it was, with many tables unoccupied. Housed in the Winn-Dixie strip mall near I-95, it is not the kind of place you happen upon. After reading reviews in TripAdvisor, we sought it out looking for a cool speakeasy feel on a warm Florida day.

That is exactly what the place provided. Our server was wonderful, funny and friendly, and made us feel right at home as we ordered the excellent stuffed Wagyu burger with cheese inside and bacon, and split the Nitrogen roll which was fantastic. The wine selection was also good and went well with the food.

Two or three TVs lined the walls making everything eclectic and fun. Some other reviews said this made the place confusing, but in the land of themed restaurants I found it refreshing. Chocolate mousse was good too.

Prices on the expensive side but the choices we made kept the bill decent for Saturday night.

Been to Nitrogen Bar Grill & Sushi? Share your experiences!