US$160
US$152
Hampton.com
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
US$372
US$305
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$346
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$220
Priceline
Villas of Amelia Island Plantation(Amelia Island)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe ritzmaster bedroomcondopoolsbalcony
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We stay every year at Summer Beach. Key is knowing which "place" you will rent as the floorplan may be the same, but they vary in cleanliness and ambiance. I like Sailmaker as they are all ocean front and offer great views. Worth the money

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We initially booked through Summer Beach, at Ocean Place, for a ground floor unit. After several days I was contacted by Summer Beach and told we were being moved to Ocean Place 60 due to the owner deciding to use the ground floor unit at the last minute. Unit 60 apparently has not been updated since it was built in the 1990's. The dishwasher actually has electrical tape for the handle, the microwave has a crack and the general condition of the unit is old and nasty. We love coming to Amelia Island but I will never book through Summer Beach nor stay at Ocean Place again.

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Amelia H
Reviewed 29 March 2016

The master suite was comfortable and roomy. The second bedroom was a disaster. The mattress was so hard and uncomfortable that the guest spent several nights not able to sleep. The shower in the second bedroom would get warm and then immediately go to cold water so all 6 guests had to use the shower in the master bedroom. There weren't enough towels and the washing machine made so much noise you could hear it outside. The phone didn't work so we had no local service. The dishwasher sometimes would not kick on when turned on. The unit was on the first floor which made it convenient with a pet, and the grassy yard made it convenient also. I liked the floor plan and arrangement of the rooms, but the problems with the shower and sleeping, etc. made the stay difficult. I reported most of it to management, but nothing was ever done about it.

Room Tip: Ask for conditions of mattresses and showers before booking.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank camiaydt
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Upon entering condo there was a roach inside at the door leading into the kitchen and another roach at the sofa. The carpet was old, worn and stained. We were allowed one vehicle to park on the premises which was fine. However, on saturday night when we got back to the condo around 7:00pm EST, the parking lot was full to the point of people parking in fire lanes,on curbs, etc... I had no choice but to do the same. There were some vehicles without the Summer Beach parking ticket in the window. About an hour after I parked, a security guard came to our condo and very rudely told me to move my vehicle. I was very nice to him and asked him several times where I could park but he continued to rudely tell me he didn't know but I had to move. I ended up having to go down the road to a public beach access parking lot and walk back to the condo. I had to leave my vehicle there overnight until checkout on

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Mac C
Reviewed 1 June 2015

This was the first time my husband and I have rented a condo for a vacation. We've always stayed in hotels or inns. Our go to place on Amelia Island had been the Ritz Carlton, but not anymore. Our stay in Unit 19 at Ocean Place in the Summer Beach Resort was perfection.

The unit was clean, nicely accommodated and had exquisite views. The complex was quiet, which we greatly enjoyed. Our stays at the Ritz have been marred by excessive noise in the past. We had easy access to onsite parking, the ability to cook our own meals if we chose and a washer and dryer to do laundry if we wished. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple