“Great hotel and great service!”

Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We came back for the fifth time this year and really liked our stay. During our stay we experienced some minor inconveniences and these were handled very quickly and professionally. The hotel staff and management is very committed to providing excellent service. They are full of attention and made us feel very welcomed during our entire stay. The hotel will be fully rejuvenated by the end of 2016 and we plan to come back once again after that. Thanks for your great welcome and service!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne is an excellent romantic getaway hotel. It's nicely positioned on the beach. Separate pools for families and adults. Great drinks. Excellent service and great food. It's definitely a splurge, but you only live once. Don't forget the spa! I booked online, but I should have books onsite because they had specials that I didn't see online!

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited the spa while staying at The Ritz. It's wonderful. The amenities are great and my husband just raved about Oman in the men's spa. I highly recommend if you are staying at the hotel or in the area.

1  Thank KeithnAlly
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here for family getaways, business, and of course just the two of us. This is one of our favorite places to be and one of the best Ritz we have stayed thus far. The staff is amazing from the valet to the pool/beach service. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We needed something from the store late night and without question they opened the store to let us get what was needed. Mayleen and Mafer whom work in the pool store and gift shop were by far extremely friendly and personable. This particular Ritz holds the Ritz standard of service.If you're local it makes a great easy to access getaway and you feel like your in the Caribbean.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong with Ritz. Absolutely awesome. They treat you like a king from the second you arrive. Ocean view is amazing!