“Good food - big menu ”

Sushi Siam
Ranked #18 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews, as we were just visiting for the evening
The food was good but not great!
The menu is so large and diverse that it is hard to choose.
We had great service! The tip was added to the bill at 15%, for our table of 3,
We normally tip 20% for great service,
So I'm sure they are sometimes shorting their servers!
I would go back

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Picked up dinner there for a big group of friends over the weekend. The order included rolls, sashimi and sushi. Unfortunately it was not nearly as good as you'd expect from a parlor in Key Biscayne at that price point. The fish was not fresh and the rice was falling apart from the rolls and sushi. A few of us ordered Indian from next door which turned out to be a better option.

I would not bother again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Sushi Siam is my favorite restaurant in Key Biscayne. Excellent food, great service, quiet environment. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I love their curries. I've been to Key biscayne on a few ocassions and I always stop by here. I stick to the curries but my children had honey chicken and loved it. My husband had beef and noodles and really liked it as well.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We came here on a Sunday for a late lunch. Parking was a mess and tight! The restaurant is beautiful. They also offer outside tables.

They are on the pricey side. Maybe your paying for the location. The food was average, as was the portion size. $2 for a small bowl of rice. $3 for a Coke. $2 for cashew nuts. I'm all for paying for a good meal but this was just average.

**NOTE!! They add 15% tip to ALL checks. Don't want someone tipping 20% not realizing they already added the tip.

Check out my photos for more details and prices.

We'll try someplace else next time.