“Reliable food & nice outdoor seating”
Review of Sushi Siam

Sushi Siam
Ranked #18 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Was here with the family (and ) just the other night. Food is good, service is mostly ok but the weather was great and we sat outside so how bad could it be? We go here about 1 month and order take out another 2 times...hasn’t let us down yet!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

While restaurants on KB are hit or miss, this was something closer to a hit... to my palate, intelligence, and straight to the face.

I don't think that anyone enjoys having to leave negative reviews. And I thought about it for a few days before writing this one. I called the restaurant the following day to speak to the manager, and my call was never returned.
However, besides being ignored and having paid for this terrible food, it was easily my worst meal of 2017...

(drumroll please!)

And the award goes to Sushi Siam of Key Biscayne!

I spent close to $80 plus tip (I have to note the tip, because I️ am by nature a generous tipper) to have tasteless and horrible food.

The delivery was late, food was cold. You know, typical delivery woes; however, I tried to remain optimistic. The pad Thai was dry, and tasteless, not prepared to my specifications. To add insult to injury, I had asked for hot, and this dish was mild. Also had a awful after taste. My Penang chicken curry dish included one huge chunk of chicken, (about 1/3 of the breast) and was complimented with a few small morsels. Let's not even talk about the amount of curry that was included-- a joke!

I won't bore you with the rest of the details, however we all understand that sometimes the kitchen can make mistakes or have a bad night. What I wont accept is poor service to compliment a bad experience. Ignoring a patron no matter how big or small is the bigger issue here. I've attached my receipt for references in case the managers would like to ever correct this issue.

As I conclude my review,
I can't wrap my mind around the thai food from hell aka Sushi Siam, but I hope that I can save you from the painfully terrible experience of dining here.

DO NOT EAT HERE!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great sushi. We enjoyed the experience. Their service is efficient. They take service seriously, and they are focused on getting the food to you quickly.

We had the salmon skin temaki. Excellent. Dragon roll, fried rice, and Miso soup. All superb. A Sapporo washed it all down.

Will go back the next time on the Key.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten in and done take out. It's very good and would definitely recommend. The sushi is delish and we have had the chicken with ginger sauce and pad Thai. Yummy the servers are very nice also.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews, as we were just visiting for the evening
The food was good but not great!
The menu is so large and diverse that it is hard to choose.
We had great service! The tip was added to the bill at 15%, for our table of 3,
We normally tip 20% for great service,
So I'm sure they are sometimes shorting their servers!
I would go back