“Delicious grouper & seafood pasta”
Review of Key Colony Inn

Key Colony Inn
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It was packed for a reason. We enjoyed excellent meals and friendly service in a casual setting. And the key lime pie, made in-house, was awesome. Thank you for a great evening.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Best Prime Rib I've had in the Florida Keys--Ever!. Ambience is lovely, drinks are good. I've had prime rib other places and after this last plate at Key Colony, I had decided that it was boring. My faith is restored. Here's to good eating.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We heard about The key colony inn from some local people. We were not disappointed The food was excellent the portions were good and we would definitely go back again. I would say it was the best meal we had this trip to marathon. I'm looking forward to going back the next time we return.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We ate at Key Colony several times during our visit. The Early Evening Meals are delicious and include wine, bread, and salad. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Our waitress, Diana, was efficient and helpful . My husband had the Italian Combo that consisted of sausage, ravioli, veal, and marinara sauce. He really enjoyed it thought it was enough for two and we have leftovers for lunch. His seafood chowder was excellent. I had a daily special of lobster, shrimp, and calimari over angel hair pasta. Delicious! Again, a large portion and so I have lunch for tomorrow . Busy place but we were able to make reservations this afternoon for this evening. Casual dress with some guests in dress slacks and dresses. There was a piano player but he seemed to play only one or two sings and then break. Great place and, our server Diana, made it a very good experience for us!