“My 1st Thai Meal”

The Key Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #58 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$2 - US$40
Description: New! Thai and Sushi cuisine in Key Largo. Authentic Thai food. The best Sushi in the Keys.
Reviewed 10 June 2017

1st - Kind of hard to find. You can't really see it from the road. You have to pull into the strip mall lot because it is situated behind a bldg. Service was very good. I went easy trying the Beef/rice dish very spicey & good. My wife enjoyed her dish asked for it less spicey & they accommodated her. Food was reasonably priced. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I always stick to the holy trinity when I go to sushi bars: hot tea, miso soup and one of the following, sushi/sashimi/nigiri. This restaurant had all three in a very convenient order. The sushi lunch box comes with a miso soup and the hot tea is available as your beverage option. I could have had some spicier tuna but overall I enjoyed my lunch. I recommend this place for those on a budget.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This place has very good Thai and Sushi for Key Largo. The fish is fresh from the local fisheries, so you can't get any fresher than that. The Thai food is good, serving some authentic Thai dishes as well. They have both Thai and Japanese desserts, both are good. A good place for couples, family or someone that just wants to lay back at the Sushi Bar.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This was right near our hotel and as we got there at lunch time the first day we stopped in for lunch. We had a Thai meal the first time and it was very good. We went back 2 days later and tried the sushi as it looked so nice the first time we ate there. We had the set menu each time and as well as being delicious it was also very good value. If we'd stayed any longer we'd have eaten there again.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Three different Lunch entrees!
Nice atmosphere, very friendly service!
We tried the Green Curry with vegetables, and the cashew rice dish.
Both were really nice, mild seasoning , deliver to the table very warm.
The waitress was very efficient and friendly!