“for late night meals”

Papa John's
Ranked #95 of 142 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We used them twice while in the area. ordered on line and it was ready when we got there. used them for late night meals since it was close and easy.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Ordered online to take advantage of specials... super easy. Order arrived to my door in 22 minutes on a saturday night! Way to go!!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

They are short on delivery drivers, but carryout is ready fast. Typical Papa John's Pizza, but call in sometimes they are too busy to answer.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My wife and I have been anxious to try Papa John's pizza as it is advertised frequently as something special. I was born in New Haven, CT where many (except New Yorkers) feel is the pizza capitol of the US. I was weaned on thin crust pizza that was absolutely delicious. Having stated this, my standards are high when it comes to judging pizza. The pizza at Papa John's resembled a doughy English muffin type crust with a low grade jar sauce and a cheese that was more Greek than Italian. I have had many of the chain restaurant pizzas and I would have to rate Papa John's as one of the worst, if not the worst. I will assume that this chain survives because most of the people that go there do not know what "real" pizza is.
This was our first and last stop at Papa John's.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Popped in to try this papa johns. Great friendly service lots of help to choice, great value offer meaning we got a large pizza for the same price as a medium one. Food was ready within 10 min and was still hot and tasty when we got back to the hotel.