“Great Pizza, slow Delivery”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #89 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This Papa Johns has the great pizza that you would expect at any Papa John's. My only complaint is the slow slow delivery. When ordering expect 45 min to an hour. We are local and have used this store several times, it is always slow when delivering.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This is a standard Papa Johns. I had a Yelp coupon and walked in and Brian was great. He reviewed my order and made a perfect Papa John's pie. Great service, very good pizza

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The last time I was their the pizza was horrific the pizza was soggy and cold. By the time I got home I realized it was horrible.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Don't do it. Don't think " I would rather go with a chain I know" or think " I love papa johns at home" How bad can it be? I wish we would have gone with the reviews and Went with somethings else. We spent $26, i would have preferred frozen. They were rude on the phone, the pixzza was overlooked. The delivery guy was great.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We have been here a few times over the years, always late at night, (as we fly into Miami from the uk, on our way down to key West.) We always have great service , the staff are so friendly and together with great pizzas .. What more can you ask for.