“Dawn's 40th Sunset Cruise”
Review of Catamaran Echo

Catamaran Echo
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild dolphin & Shallow water snorkel day trips - Champagne Celebration Sunset Sailing - Private Charters for the entire group, or just a few! It's always upscale on this beautiful 28 seat sailing catamaran because of quality controls - like 14 maximum on public trips, up to 19 on Private. Join our Wild Dolphin, Snorkel & Sailing Adventure day trip to visit Wild Dolphins in the shallow waters off Key West, Snorkel reefs, wrecks and giant sponge gardens (wherever it's best) and enjoy some great Sailing too. Top quality snacks, fruit, soft drinks, beers and wines are always included free on Catamaran Echo. Our Key West Sunset & Moet Cruise includes only the best of the best served on the water - Champagne, 7 premium Wines, 3 top Beers and our famous Gourmet Cheese Buffet. Even better - Moet & Chandon Champagnes are available as an upgrade, and at wholesale prices, but only to our guests. It's nice to know that you'll only be served the best, while sailing into the Key West sunset.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We chose Catamaran Echo Champagne Sunset Cruise for a couples getaway to celebrate our friend turning 40. I would highly recommend this intimate cruise to kick off any night in Key West. It was so nice that they limit the number of people during the cruise so you can sit back and relax without be jammed on a boat. The staff was knowledgeable and super friendly. The bubbly was flowing and the views were spectacular. Thank you Catamaran Echo for an amazing 1st night in Key West!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)
All reviews
"crackers"
in 35 reviews
"dolphin watching"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
in 11 reviews
in 16 reviews
"smaller boat"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I chose this catamaran because it mentioned that it holds 28 but they only take 14. Even better than that, when we arrived there was only one other couple. While I enjoyed it being such a private cruise, I know financially that's not so good for the business. Really enjoyed the trip. We had great weather and Cameron couldn't have been a better captain. And, Nicky was the hostess with the mostess. Always making sure we were comfortable and had what we need. Looking to do this trip again in April when we go to KW with my sister and brother-in-law. Fingers crossed 14 people don't show up because even though it says it holds 28 but they only take 14 people, I think even 14 people on this catamaran would be a little crowded. Overall, a great time. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I had an amazing cruise with Captain Cameron and First Mate Marissa, their service and expertise provided us with a very intimate cruise. We were so happy we were not on one of those drunken cruises with 100 screaming people, it was almost like we were the only ones on the boat because of the special touches. We hope to see Cameron and Marissa again some day and when we come back we will definitely do the same booking. Awesome relaxing beautiful trip, I will never forget seeing my first eagle ray breach and I know it was only because of Cameron knowing right where it would happen.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great afternoon cruise! Our Captain and first mate were fantastic! Plenty of time to snorkel and encounter dolphins ! Nice wine (and beer if you choose!) to go with the fruit and snacks on the ride back. Definitely worth every penny for couples or family