“The BEST WAY to experience Key West”

Key West Sailing Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
US$585.00*
and up
Key West and Beyond Sailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Located In Key West's Historic Seaport for 13 years, choice of two sailboats for custom sailing charters or you can choose our stay/sail charter that incorporates the best of both worlds. Stay on the boat and sail to the reef with a Captain and Mate at the time of your choosing. Walking distance to the famous Duval Street. We also offer sailing weddings, at sea adventures, international sailing available. Family friendly, romantic setting for couples, anniversaries, birthdays, and special occasions.
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Nothing wrong with staying at a 5 star resort, with high thread count sheets, and hot tubs, and room service. That is a valid way to vacation. However, the real Key West experience is to score the Key West sailing Experience.

Captain Albert and crew have always been fantastic to work with. If you haven't tried "liveaboard" lodging, we urge you to jump in with both feet. Accommodations are great, location stupendous, and the whole experience one of a kind. We have been back over and over again, and will return to create new stories we will remember forever.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

It was my first time in Key West and after having myself video'd in front of the Hemingway Estate Ronda, who has been living in Key West with Capt Al knew from my reviews that I was a very adventurous diner and that she needed to cover all of my vacation bases so she planned a nice day out on the yacht with drinks and snacks and fun. It turned into a learning experience when her 1st Mate explained why it was necessary to hoist the diver down flag and how important it was to perform tasks I never even knew existed. These people know the waters, the islands, the secret places the fun places, the best Vietnamese, the tastiest Thai and even a Russian restaurant. It was more than a trip out on a yacht. Tell Ronda what you're looking to do and let her plan your itinerary. I did and had the best time.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Had wonderful time . Spent two nights at dock and one overnight on water . Had wonderful dinner at anchor watching million dollar sunset on water . Thank you Kevin and Jenny !

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We are a family of four (kids 8 & 12). We spent two nights on the Wild Thing and went out for an all day sale.

If you are a family that enjoys the outdoors I highly recommend this experience. The boat has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Location is fantastic in the heart of Key West. Our boys loved the experience of staying on their own boat.

The highlight of the trip was the all day sale. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule due to weather but communication was good and we were able to get out on a day with good weather. Sail was fantastic. Crew was great and did a fantastic job with the kids. Great day snorkeling and swimming in places without the crowds that you get with the larger boats. Highly recommend KW Sailing Adventures.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2016

My husband had set up the sunset cruise weeks prior to our arrival. We also had an email confirmation. When we arrived at the dock i don't think Captain Al even knew who we were. He was pleasant but asked what we were there for. The day was too windy to go out, which we understood, but he did not contact us by email or phone to let us know that. I would not use this charter again.

1  Thank Nancy H
albertadler, Owner at Key West Sailing Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

This remains a surprise to me All of our charters clearly state that our clients call the day before they arrive and then an hour before they show up at the dock. I am sorry if I inconvenienced these folks that is not our norm after 24 years or we would not be here 24 years. We do not have an office at the dock that's why we like the contact info before they arrive. We would be glad to give them a sail at their convenience. Key West is basically 150 miles 'at sea' which makes the weather unpredictable and why we ask for arrival contact. We remain ready to sail these folks with good normal communication Capt Albert