My wife and I had visited Key West on a cruise 8 years ago and always wanted to go back. After doing lots of research we decided on the Pier House and we couldn't have been more pleased with the hotel. The Pier House is located on the more lively end of Duval Street but we never found it to be loud or crowded. We had looked hard at Southernmost but that end of Duval was WAY too quiet and far away from the pier and action. Out room was well decorated and spacious. The small beach area was perfect and the bars and restaurants were right on the water. IMO Pier house has the perfect location, the carribean beach vibe and is the best overall package!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West