Stayed in Ocean view room overlooking beach and islands. View was as expected first class
But room was dated and during the three night stay we were awoken by noisy guests returning to their rooms after 3pm. We appreciate this is not directly the fault of the hotel and Key West has an atmosphere of it's own but having stayed in other hotels in KW on previous occasions first time for the consistency of the noise. I would not have been offended to see signs up encouraging guests to respect other guests when returning late at night. On our last night we called reception ton advise them an alarm was sounding.
We used the Outdoor restaurant overlooking the Harbour for breakfast each day. Staff were efficient and choice of food superb. As was the quality.
To sum up nice, with fabulous Gardens, but was hoping for the room to provide a more luxurious experience like Cheeca Lodge or Tranquility Bay where we also stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West