Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$484
PricelineUS$484
1,881 results
All reviews wine and cheese gumbo limbo duval street pool and hot tub starbucks coffee bedroom cottage on site parking happy hour continental breakfast perfect location within walking distance every evening bagels wonderful stay nice pool few blocks southernmost point
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

We chose The Paradise Inn for its charming, laid-back, comfortable, quaint-style concept. The location is one block from Duval street, so that was a definite plus. We easily walked to restaurants, attractions, and the nearby CVS store. The grounds were very nice, and we really enjoyed the pool and hot tub during our stay. We stayed in the Sapodilla cottage, and it was perfect for two couples. The morning continental breakfast routine and offerings were adjusted by COVID safety requirements, but the staff had a wide variety of pre-packaged options that we enjoyed. The Starbucks coffee was also great. The afternoon wine/cheese reception featured several wines that our group enjoyed daily, along with the “to-go” cheese snacks. When we checked in, we were assigned a parking spot, so we had no issues with parking. Would definitely stay again when visiting Key West.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raluca Strimbu, Owner at The Paradise Inn, Key West, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Reviewed 6 March 2021

For my first time visit to Key West I was not overly impressed with this Hotel Property. The two rooms were nice but for me staying out on the sofa bed was nit very pleasant. The cushions were town and the mattress was overused. I could feel the metal bar beneath my back during sleep.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello! We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Thank you for your review and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Perfect location and a beautiful property tucked away in truly Paradise.
I searched for hours to find a hotel in Key West and am I so happy I found this place.
My only negative thing I could say, is if your elderly like us, ask to be on the first floor, because it was hard carrying all of our luggage up the stairs but most of all harder to bring them down.
Also all the extra fees on top of the hotel and taxes, be ready to also pay a resort fee and a parking fee
I believe that added a extra $200.00 to our three day stay.
You won’t be disappointed with the property that is for sure I know we weren’t
Christine Buckley

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Great location, such a pretty property. We had 2 couples so having a 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage was perfect for us. Staff was friendly, place was clean, beds were very comfortable and location was easy to walk to everything in Old Town Key West. We loved the wine happy hours. I will for sure recommend it to everyone and hope I get to go back and stay here again one day!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

All things (COVID restrictions, et al) considered this was a GREAT PLACE to stay! A few reviews bad mouthed staff and amenities but under circumstances the staff, especially Helen and Sam, did a great job at making our stay enjoyable and memorable!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.