I stayed at this BW 2x on family trips to KW, and both times the stay was great. We had a poolside queen room, which was very large with 2 queen beds, a dresser, small table and a couple chairs, small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, a vanity and sink outside the bathroom, and a pedestal sink in the bathroom with the toilet and shower. If you have very young children there is NO bathtub but that is easily remedied because the shower is very large just block the drain and fill the bottom with water. The continental breakfast was fine, it was 90+ degrees everyday we were there who wants to eat a lot anyway? The pool was great, in thefternoons we would go back to the hotel let the kids cool off in the pool, nap. clean up and go off again and when we returned in the evening back in the pool to get tired and off to bed. The location is excellent easy to walk every where including South Beack or Higgs Beach, on the quieter end of old town. Can't say enough about it, i just planned our KW vacation for this summer but unfortunately can't stay at the BW again because we are travelling with 4 children and would need 2 rooms, so we have to stay at another place i have stayed at which is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western