Key West Bed and Breakfast
Artist House on Fleming(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Eden House(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$185
Avalon Bed and Breakfast(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$249
  • Pool
US$289
US$246
  • Pool
The Grand Guesthouse(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$217
US$201
Doubletree.com
NYAH Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Alexander Palms Court(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$220
1,094 results
All reviewsfresh fruitthe blue roombagelsbates roomevery morningshared bathroomcoffee cakeprivate baththird floorhouse is beautifulother guestsquiet streetcommon areasold townhighly recommend this b bfew blockshome away from home
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Enjoyed our stay at this wondeful B &B . Room very clean. Staff- Liz, Brandon and Stephanie went over and above to make sure your stay was enjoyable. Restaurant recommendations were head on. A delicious breakfast buffet of fruit, fresh baked item, bagels, and toast was served daily. House had multiple porch areas, a back deck and small pool/ hot tub as well as indoor area where you could relax. Highly recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suebee912
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My mom and I spent 3 nights in this extremely charming Bed and breakfast. They tell you when you arrive that you are home and you feel that way. We stayed in the bates room which has two beds and a bathroom. It was immaculately clean and extremely comfortable. The house was beautiful and the employees were very kind. We got a great tour when we got there and lots of good recommendations for food and places to visit. We took their advise and felt we got the most out of our too short stay. Breakfast was fabulous and their was always cold ice water which I love having access too. It was close to everything and we didn't need a car to get around. 5 min walk to Duval Street, 5 minutes to the pier and 15 minutes to the best cuban food. Don't think twice when booking this. I hope to be back someday!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank luvtoholiday1
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I have stayed in Key West over the last 15 years and this is the first B&B I have tried. It was amazing!! From making the reservation with Jody to have Liz and Brandon welcome me was the most peaceful and relaxing part of my trip. The entire property is so well maintained and clean. Everything you need from filtered water machine to a bountiful breakfast with fresh fruits, breads, pastries and fresh ground coffee. A quiet relaxing garden to relax in and multiple porches and rooms to just sit and relax. My room was the Blue room on the second floor with private bath and deck. It was charming and comfortable. Never any noise even though the house was fully booked. I have never had a better night sleeping than here. Very easy walk to the waterfront where there are numerous restaurants and 3 blocks from Duval Street. Very quiet and safe neighborhood and would definitely stay here again when visiting Key West.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank wutsnext18
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit - and this place is so beatiful! Clean, comfort, top service, Best breakfast on Earth, cosy, central location, superb information about Key West - and the staff are wonderful. This time We had one of the rooms on first floor with shared bathroom - and it was completely clean(as in VERY) all Day!! Thank you for making our stay so perfect!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights at this charming and welcoming inn. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. I had never been to Key West before this visit and the staff provided us with great information about the entire area including where to go, what to see, where to eat and the best times to tour all areas. The location is perfect especially since it is not located too close to Duval Street. The breakfast was delicious and more than ample despite not offering any hot dishes. We stayed in a third floor room in the front of the house with a private bath and enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend this beautiful bed and breakfast to any and all discerning customers and hope to return on our next trip to the Keys. Enjoy!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple