1,116 results
All reviews fresh fruit the blue room bagels bates room every morning shared bathroom coffee cake william street private bath third floor quiet street other guests home away from home few blocks king room old town highly recommend this b b
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This was our fourth stay at the KW band b and driving away all of us agreed the best thing in KW was the exceptional hospitality we experienced at the KWBandB. The staff was super friendly with good advice, the housekeeping staff did not allow a speck of dust or dirt. The breakfast is colorful and delicious, with fresh fruit, squeezed orange juice and home baked coffee cakes. We loved the beautiful artwork all over the house. We will come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ursula j
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We visited in early October, not long after the hurricane. I have so many good things to say about this place: lovely, warm, accommodating staff, beautiful house, awesome location within blocks from anything you might want to do. I am not breakfast person, but I ate breakfast everyday – it was wonderful and different every time. Beware the very delicious, very strong coffee – it takes “high test” to a whole ‘nother level. We started our visit in the back room on the top floor (note: getting to this room may be challenging after enjoying some of Key West’s nightlife), but moved to the room across from the “front desk” (actually, it’s just a desk) when the AC malfunctioned. Both rooms were lovely and I recommend either. Both bathrooms could use more hooks and shelves – my issue - I am working on not packing so much stuff, but I’m not there yet. The staff was very generous in sharing their knowledge of Key West and gave us may “insider” tips for which we were very grateful. Be sure to visit the Eaton Street Fish Market, which is a block from the B&B and have dinner at Azur (3 blocks away). I can’t remember the name of the place (The Boat House?) recommended for Happy Hour (a daily 4-hour event – gotta love Key West), but go – the drinks are generous, the yummy appetizers are half price, the service is very good, and it's a five-minute walk from the B&B. I wondered if all of the amazing reviews on Trip Advisor could be the real deal and they are. Just go – this place is terrific!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stephaniebS7116HI
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stay here for the first time. It was the perfect location, clean, & the staff Jody, Liz, & Lucy were awesome. They had breakfast for everyone each day. Clean towels & bed made everyday. We would highly recommend this B & B if you go to Key West. We are probably going to reserve it again next year.
Thanks again for a great stay.
The Waters.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaVonne W
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Charming 19th century Key West home. Quiet neighborhood yet only steps to the harbor and the buzz of Duval Street! We fell in love with the third floor rear (TFB) room with the French doors and private balcony. The window seat was my favorite! Tons of nooks and crannies to curl up with a good book or take a nap. I can't speak for the rest of the house but the air conditioning in this room is fantastic! Breakfast of fresh fruit, breads, and pastries was always worth getting up for. My only complaint was that we didn't stay longer!

Room Tip: Every room has it's own unique charm! Third floor rooms probably the best and affordable at off season rates!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love "coming home" here. It is a lovely setting with very friendly people. Breakfasts are delicious, conversations are lively, and the mood of the entire house is just so wonderful. I love it so much and I'll be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends