“Three fantastic days of fishing”

Seize the Day Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Fishing with Captain Paul D'Antoni aboard Seize the Day Charters - Specializing in tarpon fishing charters and also Wrecks, Reefs, inshore and offshore fishing.
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I booked three days with Capt. Paul last week as a high school graduation present for my son. We, more importantly, he had a great time. We fished reefs and wrecks, tarpon and shark, caught lots of fish, and took fish home. (I put 25 pounds of fillets in the freezer when we got home.)
Communication with Paul was very good, before and during the trip. I told him ahead of time what we hoped to fish for and we did everything conditions permitted. My son is an avid-- no, obsessive-- fisherman and had a great time talking with Paul about his experiences fishing here in Wisconsin and learning about Keys fishing from Paul. If I ever get the chance to fish in Key West again I will definitely book with Paul and would highly recommend him to anyone else.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Was fortunate enough to Tarpon fish with Captain Paul on 6/30/13. Captain Paul worked non stop and overcame a slow start due to opposing winds and current. We landed 5 fish and lost another 5 which was by far the most productive Tarpon trip I have ever taken. He knew exactly where to find the fish and just as important is a great guy. I am already planning my return trip next year to battle the Silver King! Thanks for a memorable day.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have fished with many charters for Key West tarpon but Paul is the finest. He took us to more areas to fish, was prepared with ample bait, and knew just when to judge and assess the conditions like tide and current. After a slow start due to the conditions we were on fish all day long. We outperformed all others that were there. Great times!!

1  Thank gator69
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and I fished for the third time with Capt. Paul in March. Again, it was some of the most awesome fishing we have done. This time I was the one that caught the "big one" and Capt. Paul was just as excited as I was. It was a great day fishing and we had some filets to take to a local restaurant for dinner! Thanks, Capt. We will see you again soon.
Terri & Tommy Murphy

1  Thank Terri M
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2013

After fishing with Capt. Paul for a third straight year it is once again obvious that he is the BEST. We fished 3 straight days with him and the fishing was spectacular!!!!!! We hooked over 50 fish and got 27 to the boat. A lot of people fish years and never catch that many fish. Great attitude, nice guy, and a blast to fish with. Do yourself a favor and give him a call!!!!! We have already booked with him again next year.

1  Thank Floyd A