“Excellent Fishing Trip!!!”

Seize the Day Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Fishing with Captain Paul D'Antoni aboard Seize the Day Charters - Specializing in tarpon fishing charters and also Wrecks, Reefs, inshore and offshore fishing.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Just returned from Key West and spent a 1/2 fishing with Captain Paul. It was a first saltwater trip for our daughter and Captain Paul was an absolute pleasure to fish with. Captain Paul was upfront about the conditions and we ended up postponing for one day due to wind which proved to be an excellent decision. All in all we had an excellent and productive trip. If anyone is looking for a a great Key West fishing experience I would not hesitate to recommend Captain Paul!! Thank you for a great time!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I planned a day fishing with Captain Paul and a good friend of mine.
The weather was windy making it difficult to head into deep water.
Captain Paul created a great day fishing the flats to create a fun and exciting day on the water.
We landed a number of snapper to start the day then headed to shark waters!
We "landed" 4 or 5 lemon sharks while losing 4 or 5 as well. Highlight of the trip was a tug of war with the bonita and shark (bonita patrol - protecting the bait!!).
We had to catch more snapper for dinner as we used the snapper for shark bait when we ran out of bonita!
Fishing with Paul was the highlight of a week in the keys! Already planning Tarpon trip with Paul for next year!

2  Thank Hans K
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I spoke with Captain Paul about about booking a trip in a couple of months and from the start he was straight up and honest. My group is a bit big to fish on his boat but he recommended another Captain that he deals with that could accommodate us. I appreciate him being up front and then taking the time to find us a boat that would work. He is the kind if person I would like to do business with all the time and if we make it down with a smaller party he will be my first call! Thanks Captain

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The weather didn't really cooperate, but Captain Paul worked hard to put us on fish. My girlfriend was able to land her very first shark a 200+ pound Lemon, with numerous others circling the boat and tearing up the Bonita we had hung over the side of the boat. What a rush! We also caught several nice snapper for lunch.
I've fished all over the world with hundreds of guides and Captain Paul is at the top of the list! Do yourself a favor and book with Paul. He knows his stuff.
I won't fish with anyone else when I'm in the Keys. On a sale of 1-10 I give Paul a 15. Can't wait to fish with him again.

Anthony Grimaldi
08/10/13 fishing trip

1  Thank aig1971
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I booked three days with Capt. Paul last week as a high school graduation present for my son. We, more importantly, he had a great time. We fished reefs and wrecks, tarpon and shark, caught lots of fish, and took fish home. (I put 25 pounds of fillets in the freezer when we got home.)
Communication with Paul was very good, before and during the trip. I told him ahead of time what we hoped to fish for and we did everything conditions permitted. My son is an avid-- no, obsessive-- fisherman and had a great time talking with Paul about his experiences fishing here in Wisconsin and learning about Keys fishing from Paul. If I ever get the chance to fish in Key West again I will definitely book with Paul and would highly recommend him to anyone else.