Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
9,109 results
All reviews sun sun beach staff frozen towels pool beach adult pool the jet ski tour historic hotel ocean view pool service duval street palm trees grounds are beautiful southernmost point constantine popsicles pools patrick
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fun stay at this resort. When we had an issue with the bathtub drain not working, Taj from the front desk made it up to us...much appreciated! As a Diamond HH member you get 2 free continental breakfasts per room per night. Espresso machine in the room, but no coffee maker which was a bit of a disappointment. Nice lounge chairs on the beaches and by the pool. Pools were warm enough to swim in, even in January. The pier was torn up pretty bad from hurricanes and was off-limits to walk out on, but I hope they rebuild it soon.

Tip: For a great meal at a reasonable price, we recommend Schooner Wharf Bar, which is right on the water. Also $3 happy hour at Whalbergers in the same area 4-6pm. We highly recommend the free Key West bus that picks up a couple blocks away and goes all around the old town area. Also, the resort does not have tennis courts but the city tennis & pickleball courts are in great shape and located right across the street.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Furrow31
Taj Bhandal, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Furrow31,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's great to know you found time to lounge and swim in our pool. We are also happy to hear that the issue in your room was quickly resolved by our team. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to hosting your next Key West getaway.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved this hotel truly because of its originality (rooster, hens and etc.) , location, nice pool and restaurant areas and service was fine too. You shouldn't though expect Waldorf Astoria quality/value, sorry, and if you want to get to close to that you need to get only room with balcony and in the main building (where balcony is huge with sun beds - and it is the most expensive room) Don't get room without balcony unless you dont care at all and other rooms with balcony are too small and you may not enjoy that much with price difference to other room with large balcony. I also was disappointed to learn that non of the oceanfront hotel in Key west do not have a good beach for swimmers, so, if you love swimming in the ocean you may not be able to do it or enjoy in Key west unless you drive to National Park beach and pay extra for entry, sun bed and have to leave early. Do not go to Key West if you are recreational swimmer and like clean ocean water - it is not there. Other than that my wide loved sandy beach and pool and restaurant and most important out nice balcony and that's all counts and that's why I am giving this property high score but remember you have to pay for it a good amount and I am not sure if it is worth it for you.
P.S. We were not able to swim in the sea because water was too cold and I suspect it is same during the winter months.

Room tip: If you want to get a good room , choose only the main building with a large balcony with sun beds.
2  Thank androk423

Dear androk423,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you loved our location, swimming in the pool and dining with us throughout your vacation. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience soaking in the views from your balcony. We hope to do it all again with you soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I had really high hopes for this one. We had the most amazing time at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills a few months ago, so we were looking forward to this resort. This trip was a huge disappointment.
When we arrived, the bellman sort of met us at our car. He didn’t help us out. He asked us if we wanted help with our bags, but if he had to ask, my answer was no. This is a knitpick, I know. But it was much different from my experience from my stay at Beverly Hills where they treated you like royalty.
Check in was uneventful. We arrived around 10pm. Was told how to get to my room. We had to walk outside to the next building. It was dark, but you could see that the grounds and the pool were pretty. The beach is steps away. It was nice to hear the gentle waves coming in. We took the elevator to the second floor. Initially, the first set of room was outside in an open air area. But we had to enter a door down a very dimly lit hallway. The carpet was dingy and the hallway was creepy. We found our room (214). There was a cleanliness sticker on the door like ones I’ve seen at Hampton Inns. We broke the seal and went in. Ugh. This room was horrible. The decor was old and dated. The room smelled wet and musty. The tile floor was damp and slippery. Some of the tiles were cracked and you could feel them giggle beneath your feet. The nightstand had some of the veneer broken off exposing the cheap particle board underneath.

The bathroom was gross. There was hair underneath the toilet seat. The shower was tiny. No tub. Half glass and half old shower curtain. The shower curtain rod was rusted. The floor mat was hanging on another rod inside the shower. When I lifted the mat off the rod, the entire rod came off the wall. The bathroom just didn’t feel clean.

The beds had clean linens on them. But they squeaked and were old and gross. On my sons best (2 double bed room), he asked about the lumps in the comforter. It seemed like the filling clumped up in spots. It wasn’t comfortable.

After taxes, valet, and resort fees, I paid over $700 for the room for the night. I have stayed in Choice Hotel rooms that were nicer than this. If I paid $99 for this room, then the condition might be acceptable. But this room was gross. By this time, it was too late for us to get another hotel. I called Hilton Honors to let them know of my experience.

The next morning, we were woken up bright and early to the constant sound of roosters. It reminded me of Kauai. I didn’t mind. But we found out how this the walls were. On one side of me, I could hear a man conducting business. The other side of were a group of guys talking. They went out to the balcony most of the morning to smoke pot. The smell permeated into my room. Each balcony is separated by a canvas like partition. The room above us was having fun, as we could hear a couple going at it and their bed squeaking for 20-30 minutes. At least someone was having fun. But a bit awkward when we can hear everything while being in a room with my 16 year old son.

The positives. The grounds are gorgeous. The beach and water look amazing. They had a nice pier, jet skis, little sail boats, and other equipment which you can rent. There were cabanas on the beach. I saw someone getting a massage spa treatment. But we were so grossed out by the room we didn’t stay to enjoy any of that.

I don’t know if this is all rooms, but for the money we paid, I felt like we were ripped off. I’ve stayed at budget hotels that had nicer, cleaner, and more modern rooms than this. I was greatly disappointed. If I read the reviews before making the reservation, I would have booked elsewhere. But I thought the Waldorf name spoke for itself. I was wrong about that. Not all Waldorf Properties are created equal. The building is old, I get it. It lends to a certain charm. But a good renovation of the rooms is needed to bring the inside of the hotel up to the standard as the outside.
The hotel said they would add points to my Hilton Honors account. But it’s certainly not enough to cover a night for that same room if I ever decided to stay there again. Hilton said they would reach out to me, they did not. Just put notes about giving me points (which I’m still waiting for).
I wanted to be a champion for this hotel. It just didn’t meet the standards of a Waldorf property for me. I wasn’t treated any differently than I was if I stayed at a Hampton Inn. At least at the Hampton, they offer you water and snack upon check in.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank HankTT

Dear HankTT,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your entire experience here. We are sorry to see that you have been so unimpressed by your time with us. We aim to provide a luxury experience worthy of the Waldorf Astoria name, and it is disappointing that you felt we fell short. Your concerns have been noted and passed along to the appropriate team member. We truly hope to be able to impress you on your next trip to Key West.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I stayed at this property in Mid January 2021. Quite busy considering we are in the middle of an Pandemic. My check in with Makayla T was perfect. As a Hilton Honors Gold status member, I was provided an upgrade to a spectacular 1 bdm suite based upon availability and my status. Thank you Makayla! My room was like an apartment comfy and clean, love the espresso makers in the room :) I was provided excellent service from the staff at the main restaurant which has both indoor and outdoor seating. Rick C. one of then restaurant Managers, has guest service which is 2nd to none. Thank You Rick. I enjoyed the private beach area for guests with provided towels and chairs. I did not however use the pool but looked very inviting. I did enjoy dinner out by the fire pit pool side near pool bar- restaurant area and loved it. Steve was my server and did a great job as I met other hotel guests there and we all were there for 4 1/2 hours. What does that tell you? We kept Steve busy :)
Thank You Casa marina Resort.
Jeff F

1  Thank jfV2026BR

Dear jfV2026BR,

Thank you for your 5-star feedback! It sounds like Makayla, Rick, Steve and our entire team made your entire stay really special with personal service. We hope to have another magical time with you soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

We recently cashed in some HH points and spent 5 nights at the Casa Marina. A lovely hotel celebrating its 100th birthday. The room was nice and comfortable with a view of the beach front. We only ate breakfast at the hotel and it was very good, both the sit down and cafe. The grounds are lovely and well maintained. Pool area is well laid out. The heater in the "kid's pool" wasn't working so kids were in the "adult pool." Most days that wasn't an issue. The location is fabulous. Easy walk to the historic district, docks area and other parts of the old town.Overall we found the resort peaceful and the staff lovely. The one negative: DOGS. One man had a large dog. Apparently he opened his patio door and the dog, unleashed, took off and terrorized the resident roosters. Another couple thought it was "cute" to let their big dog run all over the beach during the day. Unfortunately when a guest books a room and pays the pet fee, the resort has no idea if the guest will be respectful of anyone else. Other than the dogs, it's a great place.
Many hotels have a "Key West address" but this hotel is IN Key West.

3  Thank MeghaninMaroc

Dear MeghaninMaroc,

Thank you for choosing to spend your most recent vacation with us! It seems like you had a delightful time exploring the grounds and our prime location to the historic district and the beach. We hope to see you all again in Key West very soon.