“Best froyo place ever!!”
Review of Swirlicious - CLOSED

Swirlicious
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Keywest for 4 nights and without doubt it was our froyo at the end of the day that made the holiday:) huge selection of flavours from white choco, piña colada, cake batter and there are even non fat options too! Then soo many options for toppings including cookie dough, sprinkles and fruit! The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great! The prices were a little high for but it was well worth it!

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

It was absolutely amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!! The staff could have been friendlier but it was good! Can't wait to go with my kids next time!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed in the keys for a week and drove from marathon a second time just for some more swirlicious! The place is clean and cool perfect for a hot summer day in Key West! The flavor choices were delicious! (my favorite had to be the nutella and Tahitian vanilla mixed together) Now for the topping bar, the best part about this hidden gem for sure! Everything you could imagine and then some!! Its was a great overall experience, wonderful staff and hands down the best froyo I have ever had! Keep up the great work and cant wait to see you guys again next trip :D!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I've been to frozen yogurt shops in many different states, and this one tops them all. The place is located on Duval street, and has a brightly "can't miss" interior. The place is clean and air-conditioned; frequent purchasers can get a free yogurt after 10 stamps. New flavors every time I have visted, with an endless amount of flavors to choose from. My favorite is the caramel green apple, but they're smoothies are divine (I tried the mango tango).

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Loved everything about this yogurt shop! There were a large variety of flavor to choose from as well as toppings. Nutella was hands down my favorite! Stopped in here twice during our week on the island.