“Sushi”

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #300 of 468 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Thai Food and Sushi in Key West. Quality food and service with daily drink specials. A place to enjoy great food, drinks with free Wi-Fi as well.
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Best sushi I ever had great sushi and it is really good and I can't wait to go back and they have the best avocado roll

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I wish that I had read some of the reviews before walking into this restaurant it could of saved me money and an upset stomach for the evening.

We were quickly seated outside with a hand wave to an empty table with no cutlery or anything on it but a friendly waiting staff member.

We ordered two different types of beer but were brought the same type and told they had run out of one of the beers. We were not given any other choice just given the beers.

We then ordered two soups and a main course each. After a small wait the soup arrived, the portions were good but the taste was horrible. It was so sweet with non of the Thai flavours which I have encountered elsewhere. I couldn't finish it. While we were eating the soup the main course arrived and was just left on the table this was only after a minute after starting our soup. So we had to eat our starter while watching our mains getting cold.

For the mains I ordered spicy soft shell crab which I've had a few times before elsewhere so I know what I thought I was getting. What a mess is all I can say. Who ever cooked this dish clearly had no idea about presentation or knew about Thai cooking. I had a few mouthfuls before pushing the dish to one side. It was just bad in so many ways. I told the waiting staff I couldn't eat it and just got a sorry and had the dish taken away while my partner was still eating.

My partner's main had king crab in it, but no seafood eating implements were given to him which made it impossible for him to get the crab meat out and after awhile he gave up.

This has been one of the worst meals I've eaten ever. Go somewhere else. Key west has wonderful eating places but this one deserves to be at the bottom.

1  Thank Darren H
Reviewed 5 September 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious fresh sushi. The prices were reasonable and the sushi is made as soon as we ordered. We had avocado eel roll and it was the best I ever had... And no I am not exaggerating lol... I will definitely recommend others!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We hadn’t been to Thai Cuisine for many years. It didn’t live up to our expectations. We were seated quickly. We sat outside after realizing that the inside dining room isn’t air conditioned. I ordered green curry with chicken and brown rice. The portion was plentiful and it came out temperature hot. It had none of the sweet, hot, salty, fish sauce complexity I expected. The coconut milk seemed watery. It was salty. There were a few pieces of chicken and one small piece of lime leaf and one shred of basil in the dish. The wait staff were friendly and they were working hard. The tab for Pad Thai and Green Curry came to $35.37.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My SO had the crispy duck and throughly enjoyed it. I ordered 3 sushi rolls - all were delicious! Start with the crabmeat wontons, like none I've ever had but quite good!