“Best Coffee and Breakfast ”
Review of Ana's Cuban Cafe

Ana's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #84 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our morning highlight everyday on vacation. Walk the dog and grab breakfast. The coffee is amazing!! Nothing fancy but the best I’ve had. Not sure if it’s the vibe, salt air, or the hustle of the near by “tourist shack” I wish I could go there everyday. The value is also great. We can feed the whole family for under $40

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

There is quite long queue in the the morning when tourists are willing to get their breakfast sandwiches which are really good and not so expensive ones (6-8$).
We also had quick lunch and my Cuban Roast Pork was good despite the paper plate.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Was too chilly to eat here (they only have outdoor seating at this location), so we only grabbed coffee to go, but the breakfast sandwiches looked amazing.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I had a few meals at Ana's while I was in town. The food was great. The service was pretty good. Everyone was friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had a hearty breakfast here that kept us going all day. Omelette and also a breakfast sandwich. The food was fresh, very tasty and simple. Nothing weird just honest good food and traditional Cuban options as well. Ana also has a fabulous key lime pie that you can order at the cafe or pick up inside the market and take back to your hotel with you. We returned to Ana’s a few times during our stay in Key West.