“Delightful late lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Café and grille where the locals eat , large variety of homemade soups salads seafood steaks, fish tacos award-winning key lime pie ! Delivery available after five
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We ran in for a late lunch and we were met very warmly. I ordered fresh grilled mahi sandwich without the bread and my husband had buffalo shrimp. Everything was VERY fresh and delicious (even the little things, like the celery sticks on my husband’s buffalo chicken plate… remarkably crisp. And the lettuce on my plate… Same thing.) And the people just couldn’t be nicer! Total culture of hospitality. As popular as the restaurant is, (we saw a lot of locals there), they earnestly tried to GIVE, offering little extras, asking if I’d extra lemon or some salad dressing for my sandwich fixings. What a nice, easy, super casual place to go for lunch! We’ll be back!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch not expecting much. What a surprise we had. Very clean, great service, wonderful food. Great job!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Our family does not like to eat out but City Hall is always an exception. We love the staff, John is always so personable and always makes sure everyone is taken care of and the food is just amazing!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

By the unassuming exterior, the food in this small cafe has some of the best food in Key Largo! The calamari is tender and cooked to perfection, the shrimp scampi is light flavorful and just perfect ! My husband ordered the fish of the day almondine and raved. Just off the highway this is a must stop!

1  Thank VirginiaMamababs
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant served some beautiful food it has quite a varied menu from pasta to steaks to fish all very tasty but the Key Lime pie was to die for all homemade