“Very good...”

Ciao Hound
Ranked #15 of 97 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

....and very handy. It looks fab to dine in but my partner and I were staying at PCI (and this is the on site Italian restaurant), we had take out from here twice (so we could eat and enjoy the evening on our hotel balcony) and the staff and food was just fab! In or take out, highly recommend

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We were just out getting a drink while on vacation and noticed this restaurant that seemed to be very empty.

I read some of the reviews on TripAdvisor and decide to give it a try and I'm glad that I did.

We sat outside and the wait staff was very good courteous and efficient and made us feel very much at home.

The food was good and I never felt rushed and the little touches here in there were very nice so I would recommend this restaurant.

Seeing the reviews more recent than mine makes me glad that we didn't go there in the evening.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband and I stopped in here for a nightcap after a lovely dinner at Chef Michaels. The bartender seemed annoyed as his bar was empty when we arrived. He begrudgingly made us a drink (that was good). Then the bar started to get packed. He informed everyone that even thought they normally close at 10pm, the manager, earlier in the day, had decided to close early at 9pm, because (earlier in the day) it wasn't busy. But now it was. And people were coming in because there isn't much open that late in the keys. And now people were being turned away. The staff there looked like they hated their jobs and acted like it too. Very disappointing. Would have like to have stayed and drank longer, oh well. Wont be back.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The clean and unique decor is welcoming, with a centerpiece of jarred foods just behind the hostess desk. The fresh from the oven bread melts in your mouth and the Lasagna had the right balance of spices. The food was excellent and was better than we had expected. The bottle of Malbec was priced very reasonable at $ 28. This is a great place for families, large parties or a romantic evening. The service is incredible and everyone was very friendly. I highly recommend this as a must visit place.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was amazing. Spaghetti alfredo, eggplant parm, lobster ravioli all were amazing. Service was good too. Can't wait to go back