“Anniversary dinner ”

Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A warm, inviting dining room with colorful local art adorning the walls. Small, sleek bar serving fine wine and beer. Tropical veranda seating for a lovely alfreso dinner or Sunday brunch. Fresh Local fish and seafood, Prime steak, attentive, friendly service.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The prime rib was the best I've ever had! My boyfriend and I went there for our anniversary and it was great. Service was perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious. We first came last year and enjoyed it so much we had to return. When we called for reservations they asked if it was a special occasion--birthday, anniversary? It was my birthday and when it was time for dessert, they brought the dessert I chose with a lighted candle, on the house. What a nice touch. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here twice while visiting. Don't know what else to ask for from a restaurant. Fresh seafood, wonderful service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We visited Michael's for dinner last night. It was a good experience. The food was very good as was the service. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. We'll go again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The food and service are TOO good here. So I'm keeping this little treasure to myself (and a few close friends)!!!