“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful spinach salad with very large grilled shrimp. It was delicious! My husband ordered a meat lovers pizza and he said it was one of the best ever!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered an anti pasta salad which was probably the best I’ve ever had. It was loaded with meats, cheeses, and an amazing roasted veggie topping, hands down great!!! We also ordered a large Hawaiian pizza, and ended the meal with a choc chip cannoli. Very good meal, we would definitely go again.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Delicious food; generous portions; friendly service. What more could you want? A cocktail. It's beer and wine only, so you won't be able to enjoy a martini. Otherwise it's 5 stars all the way. Some friends brought me there for dinner. For appetizers we had the grouper cake, ahi tuna, and meatballs. Entrees included tortellini, the grouper special and chicken parm. Everything was well prepared and presented, and the portions were sufficient to allow for a take along meal at home. Bayside Gourmet is highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner with friends and the place was packed so we sat at the counter. That allowed us to watch David and his staff working their magic. The wait staff is the friendliest and most attentive and we had a fun time. Our friends had the lobster bisque which I will have next time. I had the Chicken Gourmet that melted in my mouth. My husband had the Veal Parmesan and said it was the best he’s had in a long time. The salads were crisp, fresh and cold and the house made balsamic vinaigrette was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and were immediately greeted by the awesome staff at this cozy diner like bistro. I had the muffuletta and my wife had the cheesesteak. Both were fantastic. The kids had pizza which was ok. Overall we loved the place and will be back. Very clean dining room and bathrooms. Great place to stop when visiting Theater of the Sea as well.

Date of visit: August 2018