“Great spot for local seafood!”

KING Seafood Market & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: KING Seafood Retail Market & Restaurant - Open 7 DAYS, 10am-9pm. You can order by the pound or by the menu. Our specialty is Fresh Seafood, from local fisherman. Our commercial boats provide fresh Stone Crab & Lobster (in season), our OPEN Kitchen allows you to see how we prepare your meal when you order.
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We've eaten here several times and have gotten take out on a few occasions. Really like their food! Try out this place, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Wow...we all loved it! Crab, oysters, lobsters, yellow tail snapper, all good. End worn good Cuban coffee. Do not fill with fries and rice. Enjoy seafood.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Stone crab,oysters and a seafood soup to die for. Freaking unbelievable. Not fancy. Very comfortable. Easy to find. Reasonable prices. Wish I was there right now.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We ate here again this year during our stay in Marathon. The prepared food is very good and the selection of fresh fish is excellent. You can get food to go or eat in the dining room.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This little place with its informal atmosphere and large selection of fresh fish, lobsters and stone crabs has become my wife's favorite seafood joint. Though nothing thrills me more than to catch fish, I am not a big fish eater. But I know a good Cuban when I taste it and theirs is delicious. During a three week stay in Marathon we ate here at least 6 times and my wife sneaked in a couple of other times for stone crabs from the market. Two of our sons and their families visited us and all raved about the quality and taste of their food whether from the sea or from terra firma. Portions are large and to-go boxes typically necessary. The owners and employees, of Cuban heritage, are friendly and helpful. While eyeing some lobsters in the market half, the manager suggested we wait until a new batch of freshly caught ones were delivered the next day. I suggest their Cuban flan for dessert. The restaurant/market is right on the Overseas Hwy. at around 109th Street (Oceanside) in a bright blue storefront across the street (and just east of Wahlgreens). It is not on the water but the main attraction here is the food!