“Still good coffee”

Curly's Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Marathon
Description: Waterfront drive thru coffee shop at small recreational marina with kayaks, paddle boards and charter fishing.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Convient and friendly and great coffee! Great for a road trip down to key west! Love the iced mocha coffee and the great smell of freshly brewed coffee through the drive thru window!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Sadly, we didn't get coffee here (intended to, but wasn't in the mood for coffee when we stopped by for the kayak rentals). We did rent a kayak from them, had it delivered, and also received a ton of advice from the owner on fishing tips, locations, etc. Very friendly.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome coffee & co. place for espresso based drinks in all forms. Perfect for visitors of the area with the lack of sit-down cafe's around here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I stopped by Curly's each morning for a great cup of coffee and pleasant hello from the baristas. This is the perfect little place for both. I think if I lived here, I would surely become "a regular"

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have always heard good comments about Curly's. My husband and I stopped there for his caffeine fix. He ordered a latte with caramel. He did not finish it. I took a sip, I would have used more sugar to camouflage the bitter taste.

1  Thank HRMFL