49 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$869
PricelineUS$869
Hotels.comUS$869
eDreamsUS$869
CheapTicketsUS$869
TravelocityUS$869
5,214 results
All reviews the butterfly cafe adult pool three bedroom lagoon pool family pool tiki bar on the beach key west beach front bedroom townhouse putting green water sports turtle hospital full kitchen water view back porch sea grass washer and dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had to reroute from Mexico to the keys due to Covid restrictions found this spot in Marathon and it was amazing. Good pools, good beach, good drinks at the tiki bar. Easy access to food in the area or on site.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Lovely property, very well managed and maintain. Excellent staff, townhomes are very spacious. Pool and Beach were very enjoyable. Lots of stores and local restaurants near by. Tranquility Bay will definitely see us again. Thanks for a great family vacation.

Room tip: Close to beach area, less of a hike:
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 29 January 2021

We have been coming to Tranquility Bay since they opened - I believe 15 years.. The Resort gets better and better - it is home to me and 60 friends for our annual fishing Tournament - Tarponian.
Last year our tournament was cancelled due to the pandemic. I booked our reservation through Hotels.com last year since I was close to getting a free night through their reward program..
I was suppose to get a voucher for $$ I spent with Hotels.com for the 2020 reservation, where I would use the credit in 2021 at same resort. . I tried to simply book and use this credit for nearly 2 weeks with Hotels.com - frustrating experience wasting hours for a simple task that couldn't get done.
I contacted Robin in reservations at Tranquility Bay and in a quick amount of time she had me booked for 2021, and is having Hotels.com issue me a refund for 2020 cancellation.. WOWSA - this woman knows how to get things done.
Moral of the story - book directly with the resort and forget 3rd party providers like Hotels.com,
Robin, thank you for expeditiously taking care of this situation - you are a professional beyond professionals.

Room tip: Butterfly Cafe is great for dinner and we love their Tiki Bar on the beach for drinks and lunch
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

A beautiful, luxurious place to stay. The whole facility is spotless! A beautiful swimming beach with a Tiki bar. Lots of water toys to enjoy. Even a 3-hole golf putting green to practice your craft. Friendly staff and on site parking make this a five star for us.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Marathon is my favorite island in the Keys and Tranquility Bay is a beautiful property - we always have the best time when we visit! I most love that you can spend the day at the beach and not have to leave the property to do so, especially these days. Even better is the tiki bar right there, so we can enjoy our drinks on the water. The staff are all great, and Marc made us the best blueberry mojitos! Gave us a lot of local recommendations too which were very appreciated. Looking forward to our next stay.