“Yummy Breakfast”

The Stuffed Pig
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Stuffed Pig has been serving breakfast and lunch for over 30 years. Indoor seating and outdoor garden tiki setting.
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This was the second time we have had breakfast here while visiting the Keys. It is a simple diner with yummy food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed 10 January 2018

All the waitresses have blue eyes... that was really funny. It is a small restaurant that has a great breakfast. Staff is very nice and food was great.

Thank Reginald Dougla... K
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We arrived at 10:30 a.m.and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table for the place was very busy. They seated us quickly as promised. I ordered the seafood omelet that had 1 piece each of shrimp, lobster, scallop, and a little cheese. It was flat, not a fluffy omelet. The toast was cold and had various amounts of butter/margarine slapped on it. I would have liked the option to have biscuits or an English muffin but was given none. The grits were grits. For $16 I guess I expected better quality and quantity. BTW - CASH only!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Not a breakfast guy but three of us went and I was able to get a burger and fries before 11. 2 others had sausage and mushroom omelette and slopper breakfast respectively. All food was good. Prices and service decent.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly! Place wastufhtspacebyt worth it! My hubby and I shared the the crab cakes eggs Benedict plate and it was great.