US$261
US$191
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$200
US$159
US$137
US$119
HolidayInn.com
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$60
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$86
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
galahotels.com
All reviewsyogurttile floorsdinner showroom was cleanwifi worked greatcontinental breakfastmicrowave and coffee makerthe perfect place to stayhard boiled eggsflat screen tvstay there againironing boardsmall fridgebudget hotelpleasant staynice poolvisiting disney
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

They have a reminder to “not leave valuables in car” message on their brochure. My daughters shopping bag with merchandise purchased from the outlets was left in our room while out for the day, but was not there when we returned. After filing the complaint, the owner, Peter Sharma treated me with total disrespect and rudeness, essentially accusing me of lying by stating, “no one stole anything from your room!” Police responded and started investigating. While waiting, I left a negative review for the hotel on Expedia.com. Not long after, the cops returned to my room and were disgusted with what they came to tell me. They told me that Peter had seen the review and demanded they remove me and my daughter from our hotel room at 1am because I wrote the review. They called their supervisor to see if they could protect me from what Peter was trying to do, but unfortunately, because it is a privately owned property, he had a legal right. So my daughter and I were kicked out of our hotel room at 1 am with no where to go, after having had the new clothes she bought just stolen.
Gave a 1 because you cannot give a zero

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cbentz3
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I drive throughout Florida for business and I am always looking for favorites. I found it here. Th Seasons Florida Resort is now on my list. Located behind the Capone Family dinner theatre. GPS Warning you must turn into the Capone driveway to get to the resort. The perimeter has a security fence.

I loved coming in to a smiling face who was able to multitask. The lobby bathroom was very clean and the area for breakfast was nice also. You had indoor and outdoor options. The pool deck had pillow seats. You can be very comfortable poolside. Rooms clean, no mildew smell, and no issues. It's not owned by a national chain so I like they keep high standards for being privately owned.

My business has vehicles with trailers..Great spacious parking and the staff accomodated my request for a room that over looks parking lot.
I will be back when I'm in the area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HawkChic
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Sitting here waiting to check on...4 couples...the place is completely empty and they are telling us its an extra 25 to check in before 4. What kind if rinky dink crap hotel am I at. If reservations weren't already made I would leave. No tolerance for giving my money to rude people.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Should be 4.5.
A very harsh downgrade from 5 to 4 because breakfast wasn’t available until 7.30AM and we needed to be on the road earlier.
A very pleasant and professional greeting.
Motel is typical of its genre but much better than others we have stayed at.
Lightning fast Wifi, comfortable bed, plenty of hot water, a 40” LED TV and an enormous car park.
Our room (105) was well away from the busy US192 and deathly quiet.
There’s also a coffee maker, steam iron, ironing board, hairdryer, microwave and refrigerator.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank OttoBiografi
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Myself and 6 other women stayed here from June 6-10/18 for our Plexus Convention. We all loved this place! We loved the pool and were excited to be able to swim and relax one morning. Loved how the rooms were always tidy when we got back from our sessions. And the staff here were very friendly and helpful!! I especially loved chatting with Amanda at the front desk, she made sure we had a taxi when needed and was very kind and caring! If I ever end up back in the area, I will definitely be staying at the Seasons Florida Resort!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business